A Gift (drabble)

Visits from her became frequent, almost daily, so Python wasn't surprised to wake up back in The End, sitting on the purpur blocks that made up the End City ship.

"Hey Python!" M exclaimed.

"Hi M!"

She jumped from the ledge she was sitting on and landed lightly beside him. "I have a gift for you~" she purred, smiling.

"Really?" Python gasped. "Aw, you're so nice!"

M smiled sweetly and pulled out a mask. It was white and covered his eyes, and a purple symbol was painted in the middle. "Here ya go!" she exclaimed. "If you wear this, you can summon cool purple flames!"

He grinned and immediately enveloped her in a hug. "Oh thank you M!"

"No problem!" M replied. "And don't worry about seeing through it. You'll still be able to."

He snapped awake. The cold mask lay in his hand and he looked down at it eagerly. Instantly, he put it on. A bolt of energy suddenly streamed through him.

Out of the corner of his eye, he could see his bat-like wings turn a dark shade of purple and sparking purple veins start crawling up his arms.

He just had to show Wels and Jevin. Finally they would really pay attention to him now that he had these cool powers!

Python instantly rushed off.

Across the map, Grian awoke with a start. He could feel Watcher energy. But, it felt too weak to be Braid or Crown...

Oh no.

He bolted out of bed and followed where the energy was coming from.

   ~*~

hehee ya'll are gonna hate me for this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

also this is like, lowkey an AU of ATUS??? making this an AU of an AU?? AU-ception