Uno

Unknown: hyung! Can I use your room for writing bc kook and tae are using my room for games!

Me:
Hmmm, I'm pretty sure I'm not your hyung
Mostly bc I'm a girl...and....I don't know you.

Unknown: oh...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to text you, my friend got a new number and I thought I had it right but I guess not.

Me:
It's kewl. I'm Noel, I'm a dancer
And musician, I'm 21 and I like BTS, Jonas bro's. And a lot of old music.

Unknown: wow...u usually just tell random people about you?
If so then hi...I'm...j-Jake....and I'm a dancer and musician too and I'm 22.

Me:
Hi Jake, and no I usually don't tell random people about me but you seemed intresting so I thought why not. But nice to meet you.

(You have changed unknown to Jake)

Jake: well nice to meet you Noel. Sorry I had to bother you with something like this. And I look forward to getting to know you and maybe becoming friends.

Me:
It's no prob. And I really don't do 'friends' I don't really have any so I'm not big on them. But if you wanna say that then okie dokie my dude.

Jake: what do you mean 'you don't do friends' how can you not have any friends? You seem nice!

Me:
I'm only nice bc I just met you, also, people are scared of me...but anyways...imma go now...I'll catch ya later home skillet!

Jake: home skillet? Ok then...bye!

Hosoek pov

Shit! I messaged a fan! What the hell did I do? And I made friends with her!? I'm so fucking stupid....but she seemed so nice!
Ok ok hosoek calm down. For now, your name is Jake and we will just see how things go..
Ok.
____________________

Hope y'all will like this new story!! It's a work in progress but im trying. Until next time ARMYS!! I💜y'all!!!!