37 (ending)

*two years later*

It's my birthday today.
I was woken up with a big breakfast prepared from Jin and Hobi gave me a bunch of morning kisses haha.
But sadly the boys and Hoseok had practice so right now I'm at the boys dorm waiting for them to get back.
I was a little sad at first but I understand, they are busy and Hoseok loves what he does so I'm not gonna get in the way of that.
I was sitting on the couch watching "sixteen candles" when I heard the door open.
I look as all they boys come in with smiles.
"Hey love!" Hobi said coming closer and pecking my lips.
"Guess what? We decided we are gonna take you to your favorite korean bbq restaurant and we reserved the place for the night, so we can have our own private happy birthday celebration for youuuu!!" He said smiling like a child.
"Haha ok, that sounds like fun, what time?" I asked.
"In about 3 hours" Jin said and checked the time which was about 3:50.
"Oh ok cool!", then I turned to Hoseok.
"Now you go shower because you smell like sweat haha" I said to him and pecked his cheek.
He laughed and nodded and went to his room to shower.
_
About two hours later we all started getting ready to go to this dinner. They said to dress nice so I put on the only dress I own which is a black dress that hugs my waist and lightly flows out at my mid thigh, the straps were off the shoulder and the neck was lace. I wore that with my black Doc Martian's.
Lastly I did my hair and lightly did some makeup.
I went downstairs to see all the guys dressed so nicely.
"Wow Noel your so pretty!" Jungkook said.
"Why thank you kook, and you look as dashing as ever!" I say with a smile as i walk to Hoseok who just looked like a fairy tale prince.
"Hello my prince" I said to him and lightly pecked his lips.
"Why hello my princess" he chuckles and wraps a arm around my waist and kisses my head.
"Let's go" Namjoon said taking us to the cars we were taking, there were three so me and Hoseok took a separate car for just me and him.
The whole drive over there Hoseok just held my hand and at times would kiss the top of it.
I smiled nonstop as we pulled up to the restaurant and parked.
We all got out and went into the restaurant and sat at a big table that would fit us.

For almost all the night we were there just drinking and eating all this delicious food, I loved it so much and I couldn't ask for anything better.
As I was about to take a sip of my drink i saw Hoseok stand up from the table. He cleared his throat and looked at me with a smile.
"I just want to say happy birthday to the most beautiful and amazing girl in the world. The reason I get up in the morning and the reason I can't wait to get home after a long day of work. You are the person who understands me the most and who loves me no matter how I act that day or how I feel. I don't think I could ask for a better girlfriend, so with that", he stops and puts his hand in his pocket. I couldn't see what he pulled out because his hands covered it. He looked at me with a soft smile and turns his whole body to me and slowly goes down on one knee.
"W-what...are you doing?...." I asked nervously even though I know what this is.
He shows me the ring, one big green diamond in the middle of two blue ones.
My hands immediately go and cover my mouth in shock as I feel my eyes water.
"Will you marry me?..." he asked looking at me softly.
I looked at him looking to see if he was really serious about this. He was.
My hands came down from my face slowly and I looked at him teary and smiling at the same time, "yes".
He smiles and puts the ring on my finger picking me up and hugging me tightly.
We hear cheering from all the guys and clapping.
"I knew she would say yes!!!" Jins voice said.
"Awwww!!!!!" -Jimin
"I love them together!!"-Jungkook
I couldn't stop smiling as I pulled away and pecked his lip.
I can't believe this....I'm getting married to my first love....all because he texted the wrong number...and I replied.
________

Hope y'all have enjoyed this story, sorry if this chapter was short but this is the end and until next time ARMYS. I💜y'all!