Part 27

*warning! Mature content (kinda)*

Hoseoks hands started to make their way down my stomach and to my waist. His soft lips started to suck and bite and lick all over my neck, leaving purple and red marks.
"Ahh~ Hoseok not here..." I slightly moaned and breathed out.
He pulls away and picks me up out of the shower and takes me to bed.
"I don't care if they hear us or not. I want you." He growled in my ear making me want him even more then I already did. He attacked my neck with his lips roughly bitting down even harder then before, "Ahh~" I moan and put my hands in his hair gripping his hair in my hands.
His lips start to make their way from my neck to my chest as they are biting and sucking all over my chest.
"H-Hoseok...we s-shouldn't...they will hear us" I breath out along with some moans.
"I don't care." He growls as hips lips trail to my stomach leaving wet, messy kisses on my stomach.
As his lips went lower and lower until we were rudely interrupted.
*knock knock knock*
We suddenly stopped.
"What?" Hoseok called out slightly annoyed.
"Hyung! Our manager just called and wants everyone to the company! Hurry let's go!" It was clearly jimins voice.
"Fuck..." Hoseok sighs angrily.
I sat up from the bed and grabbed the blanket and pulled it over my body.
"Hurry and go." I smiles and kiss his cheek.
He sighs and looks at me. "We're not done here. Once I get back, your not off the hook" he said before winking and going to his closet.
"Oh no I think I am. Y'all have to go. That means, I get to go back to my place. Soooooo have fun over there, imma go home" I smiled innocently and started to get my clothes back on.
"Yahhh NOOOO don't." I hear Hoseok complain as me and him are both getting dressed.
I chuckle to myself and turn to him after getting dressed.
"Go to the company while I go home ok? I'll see y'all later."
I kiss his lips before getting my suitcase that was in his closet and head downstairs with Hoseok.
____

I went home and put all my stuff away. I think I need a nap.
After I put away all my stuff I jumped on the bed and goes on phone for a while.
Sooner or later I end up falling asleep.

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off.
I look at the caller ID and saw it was Hoseok so I immediately picked up.
"Hello?"
"Hey imma go over to your place I have something important to talk to you about ok?"
"Umm yeah ok! See you soon"
"By love you"
"Love you bye."

Then I hung up. I wonder what could be so important that he needs to tell me.
_________

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Until next time ARMYS. I💜 y'all!!!