24

Banging came to our door waking me and Hoseok up from a deep sleep we were in.
"Guys?! Wakes up we have a practice in two hours to get ready for our concert tonight!!" I could tell it was Jimins voice at the door.
I felt Hoseok shift and sit up.
"Morning love" he said and came to kiss me.
I kissed back.
"Morning."
"We have to get ready now..." he said then lifted me up off the bed and stood me up straight like I was some kind of baby.
I giggled as he did.
"Ok come on we have to get ready, go pick out an outfit" he said directing me to my clothes.
"Haha ok ok I will" I said going to get dressed.
I put on some back ripped short shorts and a black crop top with my black boots.
I thought I looked super cute, let's see what Hoseok thinks.
I walked out of the bathroom to show Hoseok my outfit.
"What do you think?" I asked looking at his face which doesn't look like a smile.
He came closer to me and looked me up and down a shook his head.
"No, change into something else that's too revealing." He said trying to push me back to the bathroom.
"What no! I like this outfit. You don't think I look cute?" I asked making a sad face.
"You look cute and hot and sexy and people will look at you while we're out and people will hit on you so no! Not this outfit." He said going to my case and picking out a different outfit.
"Hoseok it's 98 degrees outside, I'm not wearing jeans or a regular shirt! I'm wearing this I just wanted to see if you thought it was cute! So yes! I am wearing this." I said crossing my arms and looking at him.
He sighed and nodded, "I mean, I know I can't tell you what to do because you would probably kill me....soooo....ok, but your going to hold my hand and stay very close to me." He said coming up to me and looking me up and down.
I just nodded and gave him a hug.
He put his arms around my waist and pulled me very close to him.
"Your my girl, only mine, got it?" He said holding me tightly.
"I know, would never want to be anyone else's." I said.
I felt him chuckle, "ok...we have to go now...so we're not late to our stage rehearsal"
I nodded and let go of our hug, "let's go" I said walking to the door.
He followed behind me and we walked out to the BTS van that takes us everywhere and we sat in the back where it will just be us.
"Yo Noel! Why you look like you bouta work at a strip club?!?" Namjoon said looking at my outfit.
"Shut up Namjoon!" Hoseok said as he wrapped his arms around me.
I just chuckled a bit.
"Hoseok, why would you let her wear revealing clothes like that?" Jin said.
"I don't have control over what she wants to wear or how she acts and I'm not going to tell her how to act or dress. That's her choice not mine" he said looking at me and smiling then kisses my head.
I nodded and glared at Namjoon.
He just shrugged and everyone stopped talking about my clothes.
____

Finally we got to the venue and got down to get ready for a practice. Of course I'm not dancing but I like to watch them from the front row so I go and sit in one of the seats and watch them do a full run through of the show.
They all looked so cute and adorable practicing. Every time Hoseok performed he looked at me and winked and all I could feel were butterflies.
___
Soon practice was over and they had 5 hours until the show started later that night.
Currently me and Hoseok where sitting on the couch while the other boys where getting ready with makeup and hair.
I was scrolling through my Instagram with my head laying on Hoseoks lap.

All of a sudden he looks at me.
"I have a surprise for youuuu, but i can't give it now." He said putting down his phone and giving all his attention to me.
"Ok, can't wait" I said smiling at him but not putting down my phone.
"Yahhhh put down your phone please...." he said pouting.
I laughed at him a bit and put my my phone away and gave him all my attention.
"Yes? Big baby?" I said slightly laughing.
"Just get off your phone for a bit Bc your always on it and it makes me feel lonely" he said with a pout.
I laugh and holds onto his waist, "ok all my attention is yours until the show starts ok?" I said.
"Yay!!!" He said smiling at me and then going down to give me a quick peck on the lips.
I let him peck my lips before hearing an "ewwwww". We both turned and saw Jungkook.
"No PDA please" he said covering his eyes.
We laugh at the sight of Jungkook covering his eyes in disgust.
Gosh, I love this boi.
__________

The show was starting and I was watching from backstage getting to see my boy dance so well as the crowd went wild when he danced to 'Baepsae'. I felt blush creep onto my face at that moment too.

Between each song they would take a moment to say a few words or jokes that would make the fans laugh.
"Everyone," Hoseoks started.
"Y'all are always so supportive of us. And you all say you want us to be happy. Well recently I found someone...who makes me happier then I could imagine...I love her so much and I hope y'all will too. Noel Will you come out here please?"
My body froze as I felt one of the managers push me out onto the stage.
I looked out to everyone who had their eyes glued on me.
Hoseoks voice rang through the stadium which was silent.
"Everyone, this is Noel, I love her very very much....and I felt like I should tell y'all because BTS and army have no secrets from each other. Please give her love and support us" he comes up to me and grabs my hand and kisses my head. He then hands me a mic and I hesitantly put it to my mouth to talk.
"H-hi....I'm Noel...ummm....I'm sorry I'm really nervous...I just want to say that I love Hoseok very much...and I would never do anything to hurt him...you don't have to like me but please just give lot of love and support to Hoseok...uhh...that's it...." I bow and hand Hoseok the mic awkwardly.
I see him chuckle and ruffle my hair.
All of a sudden I start seeing ARMY Bombs being lit up all around the stadium....thousands of voices say together, "WELCOME TO THE FAMILY" in a sweet tone that makes my heart melt. I felt myself tear up and Hoseok Come and hug me out of happiness.
I hug him back.
This was an amazing day.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been really busy, hope everyone is being safe and healthy!! Until next time ARMYS!! I💜y'all!!