Dies

Jake: 3 days luv, please be more excited!

Me: omg OMG oPPA!! I love them so much I would kill for them and then sniff their hair!!!!!!!!!

Jake: ok not that excited....

Me: oof sry my dude!

Jake: so what's you plan for today?

Me: absolutely nothing, I have a free day so imma play some guitar and watch some movies, maybe read some books..

Jake: hmmmmmmmm, sounds boring...but relaxing...I have a free day too so I think I'm might go to the park with my hyungs or maybe play some video games..

Me: hmm also sounds boring guess we are both boring people! Oh well.
Bro last night I had a weird dream!

Jake: about what?

Me: i was in this anime called angels of death and me and one of the main characters Zack and me hooked up after we killed someone...it was really weird but to be fair...Zacks really hot..

Jake: Wait, I know that show....*gasp!* you hooked up with a serial killer who is wrapped in bandages?!?

Me: yes.

Jake: well, I mean....if she was older I would hook up with Rachel....so no judgement here😂

Me: lol I could see that 😂😂

Jake: lol to bad that won't happen...

Me: why? You already have a girlfriend.

Jake: I don't have a girlfriend and mostly bc of the fact that Rachel isn't real.

Me: oh yeah haha, I forgot she wasn't for a minute there😂

Jake: Oml how much more stupid can you be?

Me: don't even start, I'm actually being pretty smart right now....

Jake: oh dear god........

Me: yes, it is something you should be afraid of I'm very scary.....raw..

Jake: ah this miss monster is gonna bite and eat me!

Me: kinky......lol

Jake: 😐

Me: 😊

Jake: I need to take a shower now but I'll talk to you after!! Ttyl!!'

Me: lol ok bye!!

__________

Me: how was the shower?

Jake: very refreshing!

Me: that's very cool very cool

Jake: wyd rn?

Me: listening to got7

Jake: my bias in there is jackson

Me: hmmm I like Bambam.

Jake: BamBam I bet is gay!

Me: I bet you are gay!

Jake: only gay for you!!

Me: aww that's so sweet!😂

Jake: I know right I'm just so nice!

Me: yes yes you are..

Jake: can I ask if you have a boyfriend?

Me: yes you can and no I don't. Why you asking? You wanna ask me out?

Jake: hmmm not yet but why don't you have a boyfriend you seem really kewl!

Me: hmm idk I've never had one, but to be fair people have told me I don't look like someone who is nice to people and I look scary.

Jake: Hmm well I've seen what you look like and you are not scary you are really cool, I can't wait to finally meet you!!!!

Me: does that mean I'll meet you too?

Jake: yeah, I trust you enough to finally meet you!

Me: yay I'm loved!!

Jake: yes yes you are.

Me: so what will you be wearing to the fan signing?

Jake: you'll see when we meet..

Me: Oooh mysterious I see..

Jake: yes I am so mysterious I could be the phantom of the opera...

Me: no sorry, the phantom is really hot and since I don't know what you look like I can't agree with that😊

Jake: wow one of my friends basically just called me ugly.....welp she's not wrong!

Me: I didn't call you ugly weirdo! I just said I don't know if your hot like the phantom or not!

Jake: trust me fam I'm hotter!

Me: I guess I will just have to wait to find out!

Jake: I guess so, I gotta go buy I'll talk to you tomorrow bye my lil potato rat😘

Me: bye bye home skillet!!!
____________

Noels pov

Aww I love when he sends me kissy emojis!!! I hope when he meets me he will actually like me...and not think I'm a weirdo or mean...
________________

Hope y'all have enjoyed this chapter!! Until next time ARMYS!! I💜y'all!!