Siete part.2

Jake: are you back from dance yet?

2 hours later

Jake: bro it's been like 5 hours? Are you ok?

Another 2 hours

Jake: ok now I'm really ducking worried is everything ok? You never ignore my messages!

2 hours later

Me: hey sorry...I'm at a hospital rn...I had gotten a call right after dance saying that my mother was in a car crash...sorry I didn't answer for a while....

Jake: oh god...Noel I'm sorry. Is she ok?

Me: yeah..she'll be fine...

Jake: do you wanna talk over the phone? I mean I can't talk through it but, I'll listen and then text to respond?

Me: yeah I would like that a lot.

(Incoming call from Jake)

Answer

"Hey Jake.."

Jake: are you crying?

"I was..."

Jake: noooo dOnt cryyyyy I don't like when pretty girls cry!!

"Sorry...just...tell me something funny so I can laugh."

Jake: hmmmmmm oh! Today my hyung tried to look cool when sitting down in front of a girl and he missed the chair and fell on his ass!

"Paaaaahhhhahahahahahahha" i started laughing at that sight of someone falling from a chair while trying to look cool.
"Ok that did make me a little more happy" I said while trying to calm me down from laughing.

I heard him chuckle a bit from the other line.

Jake: the meet...in 6 days I can't wait!!

"Me neither!!! Omg I can't wait! It should be kinda fun I guess."

Jake: you guess?? It's gonna be hella fun!!

"Yeah I can't wait. And in the mean time I can just annoy you and talk to you allllll I want!!"

As soon as I said that I heard a loud "Ugh!"
I just couldn't help but giggle at him.

Jake: I love your laugh...it's so...calming.

"Thanks....it's been a while since I've actually got a compliment so that actually makes me feel really happy."

Jake: how come you don't get compliments more? Your beautiful and a very cool person to talk to, you should get all the compliments in the world!

"Wow, thanks Jake, you are actually really kind and I'm so glad to have you in my life. Really, I mean, your there for me more then most of my family is...thank you, thank you so much..."

On the other end it was quiet....until I heard a small, "your welcome.."

Hoseok pov

"Your welcome" i said as quietly as I could but just enough so she could hear.

"Well...I have to go now....I'll text you tomorrow.." she said, for some reason I could tell she was smiling a bit.

Me: bye bye potato rat💜

She laughed from the other side and then said "bye bye home skillet!!" Then the line stoped.

Wow, i can't wait to meet her in real life...
________________

Hope y'all have enjoyed this chapter, until next Time ARMYS!!i💜y'all!!!!