Threse

Noel pov

I put on my jhope hoodie, which went down to mid thigh and the sleeves were a little long,  with some black jeans and my green doc martens.
I did light makeup on my face to make it look natural. Finally I put on my chained wallet and some chains on my neck and was ready to go!
___

I showed up at the place where the fan sign was. I saw other people with BTS merchandise and they were all with some friends, except Me. I was alone. That's ok though because soon I get to meet my amazing new friend, Jake.
_____

Me: yo you here yet?

Jake: Yup!

Me: ok when you get the chance come and say hi to me!!
Then I put my phone away and got in the line to meet BTS and for them to sign my album i had brought!
__
Then I put my phone back in my pocket.
___
I saw people in their seat and some people in a line that lead to the stage where a long table and 7 seats were set up.
I walked to the line because I got the actual signing pass.
After about 30 minutes the boys came out on stage.
Everyone started cheering and being really loud. It was so annoying, I mean their people guys, their humans who make amazing music not Gods. Calm y'all's tits!
"2! 3! Bang! Tan! Hello we are BTS!!" They said in unison.
Namjoon brought the mic to his lips, "hello everybody! Welcome, we are so happy you have come to see us because we love to meet our family:Army!!"
Everyone went crazy while I was to busy looking at Hoseoks features. He's just so handsome. Where is Jake I hope he is seeing how good Hoseok is looking right now. Hoseoks head turns in my direction and I see him smile. I didn't know if he was smiling at me or not but I felt my heart skip a beat.
___

Hoseok pov
I see her. She looks prettier in person. Her dark brown hair fell perfectly on her shoulders and her hoodie was big which made her look so small and cute. Even though the line was moving slow I still got excited every time she got closer and closer.
__________
Noel pov

The line was moving but slowly, good thing I was five people away from meeting them.
The order of the guys were Jimin, Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok.
All I could focus on was Hoseoks beautiful smile and how his brown hair fell perfectly on his forehead. He was absolutely gorgeous.
Sooner or later it was my turn. I walked to the table and put my album down in front of me.
"Hey Jimin!" I said smiling at him.
He smiled back at me and held one of my hands.
"Well hello there, aren't you a beautiful girl..what's your name?" He asked tilting his head to the side.
"I'm Noel" I said back to him.
He smiled and then signed my album.
"That's a beautiful name, for a beautiful girl like you" he grabbed my hand again and kissed it.
"Looks like it's time for you to move onto Namjoon, bye Bye Noel" he said then passed my album to Namjoon.
"Bye Jimin"

Namjoon looked at me, "hi, Noel right?" He said cocking his head.
"Yeah. Hi Namjoon, how have you been?" I asked him.
"I've been good and you?"
"I'm great actually" I said back with a smile.
He brushed some of my hair behind my ear and smiled.
"You have very pretty eyes," he says as he stairs right at me.
"Thank you Namjoon, you have a very nice smile" I said back.
"Really you think so? I never liked it.."he said chuckling.
"Why? You light up a room when you smile, it's beautiful" I said smiling at him.
"Thank you Noel, you are very kind, I hate that Jin gets you next" he smiled and then passed my album onto Jin.
"Hi eomma Jin" I said giving him the nicest smile I could possibly give.
He chucked and signed my album, then hi grabbed my hands.
" hi Noel? Right? Well, your hands are very soft, there perfect for me to hold" he said smiling at me.
"Haha you hands are very soft too, but I don't know if they are PERFECT to hold..." I said teasingly.
He smirked and got closer to my face...."hmm I think they are perfect and so are yours. To bad you have to move on to Jungkook," then he passed my album onto Jungkook.
Jungkook signed it then looked up at me.
"Well hello there lovely...are you here alone?" He asked grabbing my hands.
"Yeah, I don't really have friends" I chuckled a bit.
"Oh why would a pretty girl like you not have any friends?" Be asked me.
"Hmm people think I'm weird...scary and intimidating" I said not looking at him.
"Hmm you know what I think? I think they are just jealous of you...you seem really cool to me, how about this? I'll be your friend? Ok?" He said smiling at me and kissing one of my hands.
"That sounds awesome! Thanks kookie!" I said smiling at him.
He then passed my album to taehyung. He signed my album and then looked at me with his big boxy smile.
"Hi there, Noel right? I'm Taehyung!" He said shaking my hand.
I shook his hand, "hi Taehyung, nice to meet you"
I giggled. He put down my hand and then grabbed the sides of my hair and started playing with it. "You have very soft hair! Woah!" I just giggled and laughed with him till he passed me onto Yoongi.
"Hi Noel, how are you?" Yoongi said as he signed my album.
"I'm great, how bout you? You getting enough sleep?" I asked him. He smiled at me.
"Yeah kinda, I only got 12 hours today though so that's kinda sad" he laughed a bit and then said. "Who is your bias?"
"Hoseok"
He put his hand on his heart, "waaaat not me? Woah...." I just laughed a bit and said, "no sorry yoongles"
He laughed a bit, "welp Noel, you get your bias now, dont be weird luv" he winked at me and then passed it onto Hoseok.

Hoseok pov
I see Yoongi hyung pass her album to me and I couldn't be more nervous.
____
Noel pov

Ok ok I can do this. I move onto Hoseok and give him the biggest smile I could.
"Hi sunshine!"
"Sunshine? How about.....hmm....home skillet?" He said as he cocked his head.
"W-what?" I was so confused.
"What's wrong potato rat?" He asked smiling.
I didn't even say anything. I felt my inside heat up with rage and embarrassment.
"No your not..."
"Yeah I am, I'm Jake...." he said smiling.
What do I do? I feel so stupid...
"I know your shocked right now but-"
"Stop. Shocked? Really? No I feel stupid and lied to...now it all makes sense...why we couldn't video chat or why you couldn't talk to me over phone....or why you didn't even let me see a picture of you...god...I feel so stupid!"
Before he said anything I grabbed my album and as fast as I could, I left. I didn't even care for Hoseok to sign my album. I was just so mad! I felt so humiliated...now I really don't have any friends...
___________

Hope y'all have enjoyed this long ass chapter! Until next time my ARMYS!!! I💜y'all!!