33

I open my eyes to find I'm in my bed...Hoseoks arms are wrapped around me. So it wasn't a dream, thank God.
I look at his sleeping face that looked so angelic, his cheeks looked puffy and cute, I just wanted to pinch them!!
My lips pecked his nose and cheek and lips until he finally opened his eyes.
"Hey" I said looking at his beautiful puffy face from his nap.
"Hey baby, what time is it?" He asked.
I looked at the time, "it's 10:15 pm" I said back.
"Can I spend the night?" He asked all babyish with a small little pout, I mean how could I say 'no'?
"Yeah baby, you can" I said as I put one of my hands in his hair and let my fingers run through his soft, light brown locks.
"Yay! Let me text Namjoon and tell him I won't be back till tomorrow" he says getting off the bed and grabbing his phone and climbing back on the bed and text him.
After he put down his phone and cuddles my waist and I went through my phone on 'YouTube'.
I saw this challenge I kinda wanna try on him but It seems kinda weird to me. I know what his reaction will be, but I don't wanna do it right now.
Maybe I'll do it tomorrow or the next day.  I mean....it would just be weird to do it now.
I put down my phone and play with Hoseoks hair as his head lays on my stomach and his hand is drawing circles on my exposed thighs from my Pj shorts.
"Mmm that feels good." I said to him as he continued to draw circles on my thighs.
He just giggles a bit and then placed a small peck on my mid thigh and sat up to scoot closer to me and give me cuddles. I cuddle into his warm body and lay my head on his chest.
I let out a small yawn that sounded as if it came from a kitten. "Aww my baby is tired" I hear his voice say.
"Sleep baby" he says holding me closer to him and starts playing with my hair because he knows it helps me sleep.
My eyes start to get heavier and heavier until I've drifted off into sleep.
_______

Ok guys I hope y'all have liked this chapter, sorry it was short but the next one is going to be a prank one where she pulls a prank on Hoseok, it will be longer, sorry this one was short. Until next time ARMYS! I💜y'all!!