29

Hoseok pov

"What?!?" All the boys said at once.
"Why the fuck would you let her just get away like that?!? Why didn't you fight for another way?" Jins voice was sharp and filled with anger.
"I-I....I don't know..." my voice had a slight crack in it as I said that with my head down.
"She's probably a mess right now..." Taehyung says as he takes out his phone and goes to another room.
"She was my favorite noona..." Jungkook said with a sad voice.
I could tell I wasn't the only one who was affected by this break up. I could tell I fucked up big time.

Noels pov

My phone started ringing as I quickly as possible I dried my tears and looked at the caller, some how praying it was Hoseok.
It was Taehyung.
I answered with a voice crack in which you could tell I was crying.
"H-hello?.." i answer.
"I heard....are you ok?" His voice was soft and soothing as he was trying to be sensitive to me in his deep velvet voice.
"I-I don't know..." I then realize I start crying again and very clearly my sobs could be heard.
"I'm coming over" was all I heard until he hung up.
_
20 minutes later I hear a knock on my door. "It's open" my voice called out knowing it was Taehyung.
He opened the door and came in then shut the door and come to me embracing me in a hug.
I just continued to cry.
"Shhh shhh it's ok, I'm here" he said and his hand started to pet my hair and his other hand was rubbing up and down my back.
I was crying as my face hid in his chest and my tears probably wetted his shirt.
"Fuck Tae...I think I made a huge mistake...I-I let him go because I was too selfish in my own happiness or not wanting to be an idol I forgot how much I needed him to be happy. What do I do Tae Tae?.." I asked through sobs.
He pulls back from the hug and looks at me.
"First of all, I want you to know none of this is your fault ok? You are doing what is good for you. I respect that on all levels. Second. You don't need Hoseok to be happy, your own happiness is yourself and no one else ok? And lastly. What you need to do is smile for me. Ok?" He said as he placed his hands on the sides of my face and looked at me in the eyes.
"Smile" he said.
I looked at him and smiled knowing he was gonna make my day a little better by just being here for me.
"Awww see? You have a beautiful smile. So amazing" he said to me before pulling me back into a hug.
I sniffled as I put my head into his chest and wrapped my arms around him. Him just being there made my day slightly less crappy.
His hugs were so warm it felt so nice.
"Ok" he said pulling back and wiping the rest of my tears, "let's watch some movies and I'll order some wings and you won't have to be all alone tonight ok?" He said looking at me sweetly.
I just nod and 'ok' as my voice was really scratchy and cracky from crying.
"I'll order the wings go pick out some movies he said as he got up and went to grab his phone and I go to the movie pile by my tv to pick out some movies.
I'm glad I won't be sad and alone tonight, but I just wish it was Hoseok here instead of Taehyung.
_____________

Sorry for the short chapter but I hope y'all liked it and if you did that YAY! If you didn't then, oh well your problem not mine (:. Until next time ARMYS!! I💜y'all!!!