Doce

Jake: one day!! Just one day!!!!!!! I'll see you tomorrow!!

Me: woah calm your tits, lol, yeah I can't wait to see you too

Jake: so wyd rn?

Me: I have dance in about 2 hours so Im texting you bc I just got ready!

Jake: oh kewl!! I hope i will get to see some of your sick dance moves when I meet you...

Me: nope not a chance.

Jake: oh why not?!

Me: bc that's embarrassing and I'm into stupid.

Jake: I'll show you my dance if you dance for meeeeeee!!

Me: I'm no so sure how I feel about that my dude!

Jake: hehe

Me: ok why are you being extra weird today?

Jake: I'm not being weird I'm just being happy!

Me: no your being weird, your usually not this annoying....

Jake: oh shit....wow ok that hurt....

Me: sry my dude I speak the truths

Jake: wow.....it's ok I know I'm a bit much, but guess what? You still love me😊

Me: really I do? Idk who told you that but that is false information!

Jake: you told me, and guess what? You never say something you don't mean😊

Me: how do you know me so well? Hmm it's almost as if your my best friend.......hmmmmm

Jake: I am, I'm your bestie and I'm your angel! And I'm your hope your my hope!!!!!!!

Me: ok Jake calm down the only hope I have is mister Jung Hoseok😂😂😂

Jake: oof I feel unloved...

Me: you should.

Jake: I don't bc I know you love me!!!!!

Me: damn it.
Me: ok Jake I have to start heading to dance, I'll text you after bye bye home skillet

Jake: bye bye Lil potato rat!!😘
_______________

Me: I'm back from dance.

Jake: how was it?

Me: fine, we watched performances and stuff so it wasn't a really big workout. How are you rn?

Jake: I'm really bored, but I think I might listen to music of sleep, I haven't really gotten good sleep so I am really tired.

Me: oof sorry to bother you then, I will see you tomorrow!

Jake: Wait don't leave meeeeeeee I wanna talk with you more!!

Me: but you said you're tired!

Jake: yeah but I also missed talking to you when you were at dance, so I wanna talk with you more!!

Me: you'll get to talk to me all tomorrowwhen we finally meet! Plus if you don't rest right now then you'll be really tired tomorrow, so rest and I will talk to you tomorrow ok?

Jake: b-but I wanted to talk to my beautiful best friend.....

Me: haha Don't worry I will talk to you a lot tomorrow, goodnight home skillet!!💜😘

Jake: Goodnight my lil potato rat😘💜
______________

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, I will try to update as soon as possible but rn I'm dealing with band stuff like UIL and im not able to be on here a lot, but every chance I get I will try to upload! Until next time ARMYS!! I💜y'all!!!