Dos

Jake:
Hey Noel...what's up?

Noel:
Oh not much...just suffering. That was all on today's agenda. So that's what I'm doing.

Jake: I see now why you have trouble making friends....but I hope your day gets better. I was just wondering. What's your Instagram? I wanted to follow you.

Noel:
@btstrash95

Jake:
...wow...ok I'll check it out and I get to see what you look like!!

Noel:
Can I see what you look like?

Jake: I'm ugly...and a little self conscious so no not now...

Noel:
Ok I get that. Not everyone can be as worldwide beautiful as me.

Jake: woah....wow, you are beautiful...like what the hell?

Noel:
Lol..ok Jake😂

Jake: no really, you look great!

Noel: mmm thanks.....but you know who looks better? Mr. jung Hoseok himself. He is a snack.lol

Jake: I agree, I'm BTS he is my bias.

Noel:
Oof, Hes my bias too, but, I'm willing to share. Lol.

Jake: what do you like BTS and your bias is Hoseok?

Noel:
Well, when I was going through a really hard time, BTS was there with their music to help me. I mean....I was gonna do some bad stuff... but I didn't, bc I had them. And as for Hoseok, he just always makes me smile and I look up to him for dance. I mean I'm not a upsessed fan though bc I hate those types of fans. Their annoying.

Jake: wow...that actually really cool. I just like their music. And I agree with you on the crazy fans.

Noel:
Yeah...hey I gotta go, but I'll talk with you later so bye home skillet!

Jake: bye!
___________

Hoseok pov

Wow..ok she seems really cool. I think I can trust her. I obviously won't say I'm jhope but I will open up to her more. She seems really awesome.
__________