Dies y siete

Hoseok: what are you doing today?

Me: I have class for two hours then I have the rest of the day off, why?

Hoseok:  well we have a dance practice today, wanna come watch? I can pick you up from class.

Me: I mean...sure, but don't pick me up, I don't want people staring at me and then think I'm a k-idol slut.

Hoseok: oh well to bad, I'm picking you up.
What time?

Me: ugh!!! At 11

Hoseok: okie dokie,'see you then!
___

I got ready for my only class today so I put on something simple.
Some loose black and white joggers and a hoodie crop top, with my retro 4s.
Sense I was gonna go to there dance practice after I didn't want to be uncomfortable in regular clothes so I put on work out clothes.
___
My class ended and I grabbed my bag before walking out of the building.
I heard a honk and then saw a man in a black hoodie and some black joggers with jordens on that are just like mine.
"Wow, look at that...we're matching" I heard Hoseoks voice say and laugh.
I crack a smile at his cuteness.

However, I could hear people whispering.
"Omg is that Hoseok from BTS?"
"Ew why is he with her?"
"Ugh such a slut"
"Hoseok could do better"

Hoseok took me out of my thoughts as he grabbed my hand.
"Don't listen to them, let's go so you can see how good of a dancer I am" he said while pulling me to his car that he showed up in.

The whole way to the studio we were blasting music from his play list. The he gave me the phone, "pick a song!" He said smiling.
So I decided to put on one of my favorites right now: jay park, "mommae".

As soon as the music started playing I started to sing along to all the words.
Suddenly the music was paused.
I looked at Hoseok with a frown.
"So this is the type of music you like?, wow... I didn't know you liked this kinky shit!" Hoseok said laughing and playing the music again.
At this point I didn't care what he said because I was too focused on the song!
"M-M-M-MOMMAE! M-M-M-MOMMAE! M-M-M-MOMMAE!" I sang along to every piece of that song and I was just feeling the vibe. I could tell that Hoseok was looking at me but I didn't care if he thought I was weird, I was just chillin and rocken out.
Hoseok pov
All I could stair at was how beautiful she looked. Even when she was being a dork and jamming out she looked perfect. Woah, I think I just felt my heart stop for a while.
_____
Noel pov
We made it to the studio and went inside where me and Hoseok went to the 2nd floor.
"Ok, now, you ready to officially meet the boys?" He asked me.
"Yeah!" I said too enthusiastically.
He opened the door and I saw 6 guys around the room doing their own thing.
Gosh, I felt my inner fan girl squeal and die a little inside.
Jin turned to the door when it opened and smiled. "Noel! I'm so happy you came!!!" He said coming over to hug me.
I hugged him, "haha hi Jin-Oppa!" I smiled at him.
"Oh i know you, you were at a fan meet!" I heard a voice say from behind Jin. It was Namjoon.
"Yeah hi Namjoon" I said to him.
"It's Noel right?" He asked.
"Yup that's me!" I smiled.

I was greeted by all the boys and was told that I could sit and watch them practice for a bit.

Me being the ARMY I am I said ok and sat down on a bench that was along the sides of the room.
I just watched them and how they moved to the music. It was good but I couldn't help notice that Namjoon was a beat behind. Lol it's ok, his main area isn't dance. At least he's trying.

The music stopped and they took a small break.
Hoseok came up to me and I handed him some water.
"Thanks" he said smiling at me.
"So, are we gonna get to see you dance too?" He asked as he took a sip.
"Definitely not" I laughed.
"Why, I do know your a dancer, can you just show us a few moves?" Hoseok asked again and again.
"No i mean, y'all are practicing I'll be in the way." I said trying to come up with an excuse.
"I kinda wanna see you dance too" jimin said winking.
"Me too!" Jungkook said.
They all started to nod their heads in unison.
"Ugh fine! But put on the song I want!" I said to Hoseok
"What song?" He asked grabbing his phone to put on a song.
"Mommae" I said with a smirk.
"That's a stripper song! No!" He said sternly.
"Fine then I won't dance."
He sighed and gave me a glare, "fine"

(The one in white)

Hoseok pov

Damn.....that ass though...what no!! Bad Hoseok!!
She was really good though, like a really good dancer.
Noel pov
As soon as I stopped I heard claps from all the guys.
"Damn that was fire Noel!" Jimin said coming up for a high five.
"Yeah definitely would tap that" Namjoon said with a wink.
"Haha thank you I guess?" I said laughing a bit.
"That was very cool my dude, you have all my sweg" Yoongi says while patting my shoulder.
"Thanks yoongles"

I look at Hoseok who gives me a smirk as he is staring at me. Then he picks up his water and gives it to me.
"Thanks" I said to him.
"T-that...was hot" he said in a whisper for only me to hear.
I felt my cheeks heat up and I could tell I was red.
"I know" I said back to him as I pushed the water bottle back to him after taking a sip.
I gave him a wink and walked over to Jimin who was dancing and I started to dance with him.
Hoseok pov
Such a fucking tease. I really liked that.
__________
Hope y'all have enjoyed this weird chapter. Until next time ARMYS!!!i💜y'all!!!