30

Me and Taehyung watched some movies until it was already 1 am.
"Oh shit look at the time! I better go" he said getting up from the couch. I stood up also ready to walk him out.
"Thank you for cheering me up Tae Tae. Although I'm still sad I feel a little bit better having you here for comfort." I said giving him a sincere smile.
"Of course lovely, I'm always here for you" he gave my head a quick kiss before he walked to the door and opened it.
"I'll see you later ok? Stay safe. Night" he said before closing the door and leaving.
_____
*taehyung pov*

I get back home around 1:20 am and walk in seeing 6 pissed off members.
"Where the hell have you been???!" Jin asks as his arms are crossed with a kissed off expression.
"I was with Noel. She was a mess, crying and everything...it was hard for me to get her to even eat. So I was with her. Is that a bad thing?!" I asked a little pissed but out of the corner I could see Hoseoks empty expression, almost as if nothing is there.
"Just text us or call next time. We were all worried Taehyung" Namjoon tells me.
"Ok hyung..." I said back.
"Good now lets all sleep, we've had a rough day..." as soon as Namjoon says that everyone except for me and Hoseok go to our rooms.
He looked up at me with a blank expression.
"A mess? She's a mess? She didn't even want to eat?....she loves food but she's so skinny haha...we've only been apart for 12 hours and I already miss her so much.." he said as I saw a small tear drop from one of his eyes. Poor Hobi hyung.
"Well I guess that's really on you..." I feel bad...but he should know this is mostly his fault.
"Night Hyung." I said before leaving upstairs to my room.
___________________

Hope y'all have enjoyed this chapter! Sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been busy. But until next time ARMYS! I💜y'all!!