22

Couple of weeks pass and today we are heading to Texas. I have my bag packed and Hoseok said they will pick me up. I'm currently sitting on my couch texting him.

Me: lmao you dork!

Hoseok: lol it was my accident! Haha we are on our way to your house, I'll see you in exactly 20 minutes.

Me: ok dork
____

After about 20 minutes I heard a knock on my door.
I opened it to see Hoseok bright smiling face greet me with a kiss.
"Hello love" he said again with another cute smile.
"Hey" I said back.
"Ready?" He asked taking my suitcase in his left hand and my hand in his other as we walked to the van filled with bangtan.
"NOEL!!" They all said greeting me.
"Hey guys" I laughed.
"Noel, come sit by me!!" Taehyung said scooting over.
I was about sit with Taehyung when Hoseok grabbed my hand and pulled me to the very back. Where it was only me and him sitting back there.
"Hey I wanted her to sit with me!" Taehyung frowned.
"Too bad, she's my girlfriend, she sits with me" Hoseok said as he grabbed onto my hand and kissed my cheek.
I just giggled.
___
It took about 15 minutes to get to the air port. We finally got there and went to check in our bags.
"Come with me to wait by the gate" Hoseok said grabbing my hand.
"Ok" I said back and just followed him.
_
He brought me to some waiting seats by the gate. I sat down and laid my head on his shoulder while holding onto his hand.
___
"Bangtan! Your plane is ready" said a lady in uniform. We all got our stuff and followed the lady where our plane was.
I looked inside the plane in awe. Everything was fancy. The chair recliner into beds for us to sleep in and there was a bar in the back corner.
Hoseok pulled me to two seat in the back that looked really nice and comfortable.
"We will sleep back here...away from all the heathens up there" he said smiling at me.
I just nod and sit down by the window.
"The seats a very comfortable" I said in a small voice while looking up at him still standing.
He chuckled and sat down next to me.
"They are and the arm rest will move so I can cuddle you when it's time to sleep" he said as a smile spread across his face.
I smiled too and felt my cheeks get red.
"Ok..." I said not looking at him.
_______

We are 10 hours into our flight and I feel myself getting sleepy.
I let out a small yawn and laid my head down on Hoseoks shoulder.
"Haha are you tired?" He asked as he played with my hair.
I just nodded my head.
"Ok let's go to sleep..." he said as he layed down both of our seats and combined them into one bed for us to lay in.
I cuddle up close to him and rest my head on his chest.
I felt him kiss the top of my head and he whispered a soft "goodnight beautiful".
——-
5 hours later

I had the feeling for being poked on my side.
I groaned at the feeling of being woken up until I heard that sweet voice that I love so much.
"Noellllllll beautifullllll we are here...common we have to go nowww..." Hoseoks voice came so lightly as I could tell he was right next to me.
I slightly opened my eyes to his bright shining face that was smiling at me.
"Hey beautiful...we are already here...can you get up for me?" He asked tilting his head to the side.
I groan and move around. "Nuuuuu I'm so comfortable.,,I don't wanna walk...." I say as I pout.
I hear his chuckle and  saw him bend down in front of me. "Ok then princess...get on my back and I'll carry you" he said waiting for me to get on his back.
I laugh and shake my head.
"No I'll break you haha" I just get up still sleepy. He laughs at me and then kisses my head.
"Come on sleepy head..." he said as he helped me by grabbing my hand and bringing me out of the plane. Before we went into sight though he gave me a face mask to wear so no one will recognize us.
I put mine on and go with him to catch our private limo with the boys.
___
We finally get to our hotel and I am so tired. It's about 2pm here in Texas but I'm so jet lagged that I really need more sleep.
"Ok guys, we each have two in a room" Jin said giving me a key.
"This is yours and Hoseoks room" he said I I went to take the key.
"Come on...I'm tired" I say to Hoseok and start walking to the elevator.
He follows behind me as he slightly chuckles.

As soon as we get inside the room I go and fall on the bed.
"I'm. So. Tireddddd." I said with my head deep in a pillow.
I felt Hoseoks arms wrap around me as he laid down beside me.
"Me too...but we can't sleep. You know that right? Or else we'll be up at 2 am and then our time will be off. So let's go do something fun." He said as he got up and pulled me with him. I just groaned.
"I forgot to tell my parents that I'm in Texas...I probably shouldn't tell them though. Or else they will wanna see me." I said as I walked over to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.
"Is there something wrong with that?" Hoseok asked as he back hugged me.
"Well, I mean...it would be a rush to see them. I wanna be able to see them when I have the time and not when I'm with y'all as y'all have a show." I say as I played with his hands that where around my waist.
"I get that...but it's your parents. Plus...I would like to meet them too hehe..." he said slightly giggling and hugging me tighter.
I smile at him and sigh.
"I will next time...besides...there are a lot of places I wanna show y'all while y'all are here." I said as I turned around to peck his lips.
"Ok then. We can go today and tonight to do whatever." Hoseok said kissing my cheek.
I just nodded along.
______

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!! Please everyone be safe and healthy, I'm thinking about all of y'all and keeping y'all in my prayers. Until next time ARMYS! I💜y'all!!