14

Hoseok pov

Me: Noel please let me explain
(Message not sent)

Me: you didn't block me?
(Message not sent)

Me: oh god you did! Please please unblock me!
(Message not sent)

Me: Noel I miss you ok! I'm sorry I didn't say anything sooner I was nervous! Please unblock me!
(Message not sent)

Me: dammit NOEL UNBLOCK ME!
(Message not sent)
_______________

Noel pov

I feel so fucking stupid....I feel lied to. I thought me and him were friends...if he was afraid of press and shit like that then he shouldn't have kept texting me....but I miss him....NO NO I DONT!
Noel we don't miss him....he lied to us...we're better off without him..
___________

Hoseok pov

"She's still not answering you?" Namjoon said while leaning on my door frame.
"No...she blocked me" my face was all droopy and mopey.
"Hyung...can I say that I don't blame her...I'm sorry but I think she has a right to be mad...I can't imagine how stupid and embarrassed she was when she found out..."
damn...he's right. I probably did make her feel stupid and embarrassed. I never wanted that, I just wanted to meet the person who I really really like.
"Hyung....I'll help you, give me her number and  I'll talk to her...she hasn't blocked me!" Namjoon said holding out his phone.
"But if I do she'll get mad and then block you.." I said back while I grabbed his phone.
"No don't worry, I think I can get her to forgive you!" Namjoon said with a smirk on his face.
______
Noel pov

Unknown: is this Noel?

Me: maybe, who the hell is this?

Unknown: please don't block me when you find out, it's Namjoon, Hoseok gave me your number..

Me: ugh this shit again?! Look Namjoon I have a lot of respect for you so please just stop texting me before I block you!

Unknown: Wait please, look I know how humiliated and stupid you must feel and I know that he did something stupid but he's really falling apart here without you...he's keeps saying how mad he is at himself. He feels really bad, can you please just hear him out...

Me: ......I will give him 5 minutes.....
_________

Noel pov

I went and unblocked "Jake" as I know him...or as y'all probably know him, "Hoseok".
Just as I did that I got a bunch of notifications from his number. Like what the hell he tried texting me this much?

(Jake has been changed to Hoseok)

Hoseok: Noel please listen to me! I'm really sorry that I lied to you and I'm sorry I made you feel stupid and like and idiot....I'm so sorry and I really want to meet up with you if that is possible bc I would really like a chance to see someone I really really care for...
Read

Hoseok: I will text you my address...please come tomorrow at 2......I'll be waiting.
Read

Hoseok: ******** this is our address....
Read

Me: I'll be there at 2:30.....and you have 20 minutes tomorrow....after that...dONT contact me unless I contact you....got it?

Hoseok: yes yes I promise thank you Noel I can't wait to see you my lil potato rat😘
Read
____________

I can't believe I'm actually doing this....but in all fairness he seems really sorry so I'll hear him out...I guess......
___________

Hoseok pov

"She's coming!!!  Tomorrow at 2:30 so please guys don't be loud or anything I need to be with her all the time...so please act normal! Ok? I want her to like me like I like her!
"Got it!" All of the boys said in unison.
I will make it up to her, I promise!
________________________

Hope y'all have enjoyed this chapter! I hope y'all will continue reading even thought it's like super cringe!! Until next time ARMYS!! I💜you!!!