21

The boys wanted to watch a movie so we are currently in the living room watching avengers.
"Noel, who's you're favorite avenger?" Jungkook asks while eating popcorn.
"I don't know, I'm more of a DC person"
As soon as I say that everyone looks at me with wide eyes.
"What?" I ask.
"What. Did. You. Say?" Jungkook says almost frozen.
"I'm more of a dc fan...." I say back this time
a bit more scared.
Jungkook glared at me as if he wanted to kill me.
"You are dead to me" he said as he turned his attention back to the screen.
"What did I say?" I whispered to Hoseok.
"I don't know if I should be talking to you now...dang...how could you like DC over marvel?" He said looking sad and upset.
"Because I just do, I love the flash and the Arrow. Captain cold and black canary! Ah they are so awesome!" I said back thinking of some of my favorite hero's and villains.
I felt his hand ruffle my hair as he chuckled.
"Your so weird" he said laughing a bit.
"Thank you" I say back smiling.
__________
It was around 12 am and I was getting really sleepy.
"Let's go to sleep" Hoseok said into my ear and he put his hand on my hand to drag me to his room.
When we got to his room I just flopped on the bed to tired to move. I heard Hoseok giggle before jumping on top of me letting all his weight drop onto me. 
"Yah hoseok, hun, your heavy!!" I said trying to sound nice but annoyed. He giggles before climbing off and laying next to me as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulling me closer.
"I have to wake up at 8am tomorrow ugh I hate school" I said quietly whining. I felt him chuckle a bit, "dont worry, I'll wake you up and drive you, and pick you up. I'll just be sad because I have to go 3 hours without seeing you." He said in a pouty voice.
I just laughed at how cute he was being.
"It's actually 2hours and 45 minutes so technically not a full 3 hours" I said back.
"Still to long" he said holding me closer.
I yawned as my eyes got heavier and I fell into a deep sleep.
___________

I felt Hoseok shake my shoulders trying to wake me up.
"Jagi, you have to get ready for school"
I whined while I rubbed my eyes.
"Ok...." I got up and walked to the bathroom with my bag Hoseok had brought me.
I took a quick shower and got dressed, I brushed my teeth and did slight makeup.
Ok I'm ready.

I walked downstairs to see Hoseok waiting by the door for me.
"Ready to go beautiful?" He said smiling while looking me up and down.
I skip down the stairs and go by his side "yes let's go"
He grabs my hand and takes me to his car. He opened my door for me and waited for me to get in before he closed the door.
_
He dropped me off and opened my door for me to get out. "Ok I have to go now." I peck his lips before walking into the building, where I start hearing the comments from people.

"Ugh what a slut"
"She's so ugly ew!"
"Hoseok would look better with me"

Honestly I couldn't care less about them. They are just jealous I guess.
___
I just get through my lessons trying to ignore people around me calling me a slut or whore.

I walked out of the building and saw Hoseok waiting for me by the door.
I quickly ran up to him and hugged him. "Hi handsome" I say smiling at him.
"Hi beautiful" he said as he pulled away and kissed my cheek.
As people walked by all I heard was
Slut
Whore
Ugly.

Hoseok looked so mad. I grabbed his hand, "Let's go" I said smiling at him.
He just sighed and nodded.
___

We got to his house and was greeted by Jin with his pink apron and smiling at us.
"Hey Noel how was your classes?" He asked handing me some water.
"Good, boring." I said as I put the glass to my mouth and taking a sip of water.
"Haha ok good, by the way, did Hoseok tell you where our next show is?" He said getting excited.
"No" I shook my head and looked back at Hoseok.
"It's in America! In Texas!!"
My eyes lit up as I looked back at Hoseok.
"Really?!? Oh god, y'all are gonna love it there, the people in Texas are so hospitable and the food is amazing! I have a bunch of friends that own a lot of places that I know y'all would love!!" I said ranting on about how amazing Texas is.
Jin smiled at me while I started telling them about Texas.
"Wait wait....we are taking our private jet...do you wanna come with us?" Jin asked tilting his head to the side.
"Oh no, I don't wanna be a burden on y'all, plus I have school.." I said letting my smile
fade.
"Well you wouldn't be a burden, plus it's during spring break so you'll be out of school anyways" Hoseok said wrapping his arms around my waist and placing his chin on my shoulder.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, plus you will be fun to have on the plane." Jin said going back to his cooking.
"Ok then, I guess I'll come with" I said smiling as I pecked Hoseoks cheek.
__________

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. More will come soon! Until next time ARMYS. I💜y'all !!!