Chapter 1

Third Person's POV

"Kuma, get down!" the brown pomeranian dog is over the table.

"Kuku!" the dog grabbed the chicken wings that were supposed to be his owner's dinner. His owner just let him play with the piece of chicken. She grabbed him and place him inside his dog house.

"Silly baby boy, mommy has no dinner because of you," she left the dog and went to her room to change her clothes.

After she changed, she gave her dog food and his toys. "Kuku, mommy will be out for a while, behave."

She went out of her house making sure the door is locked and walked under the city's night sky until she reaches the nearest convenience store near her house.

She gets a cup of ramen and a tub of milk ice cream. When she was about to pay for her food, she realized that she forgot her wallet.

"Uhm, can you wait for me? I forgot my wallet at my house near here-" A guy behind her cut her words. He put cash on the counter enough to pay for Jennie's.

"I'm going to pay for it." The guy said arrogantly.

"No, you can't." Jennie refuses the guy.

"Why can I not?" 

"Uhm, because it's mine."

"Don't worry, consider it as my treat."

"Uhm... It's too nice for you to buy me dinner. "

He smirked, "Anything for a hungry lady," he gave the money to the cashier. 

"Thank you so much?"

"Jongin, Kim Jongin" The guy introduces himself to her. She reaches her hand for him and the guy shakes her hands slowly.

"Jennie Kim."

"I know."

"You know?"

"Of course, you're pretty famous in Gangnam."

"Not really."

"Yes, you were."

"I think I need to go. My baby is waiting for me." Jennie pulled her hand from the guy. She felt that he was hitting on her, it was kind of awkward. Nevertheless, he is tall and good-looking. Definitely her type.

"Wait, you're already a mother?!"

"Yes! And he's a boy!" Jennie walks away from the guy in the convenience store. She walks very fast, she just notices it when she arrives at her doorsteps. She entered the house, and she leaned against the door. She smiles.

"Jennie, you're just tired, you're going to rest for a while, and your heartbeat will go normal later on." her heartbeat was beating fast, is it because of running, or is it because of the guy?

---

"Oh my Gosh! Kuku!" She got out of her bedroom, excitedly. The sleeping dog woke up and started barking loudly.

"Kuma stop," Jennie said before she unlocked the dog's house. Kuma ran out and started going in circles around the living room. and they sit on the couch, putting Kuma on her lap.

"Kuku, do you know that today is mommy's birthday" the dog barked "Really, just stay still, I'm going to update my Twitter account."

"Happy Birthday to me!" She kisses the dog while her phone keeps vibrating

After a minute she opened her phone again and she saw her tweets got thousands of likes, retweets, and comments.

She read the comments and most of them are from her colleagues and fans greeting her a happy birthday. There's one comment that made her blood boil.

 There's one comment that made her blood boil

"Kim Jisoo!"

---

Jennie's POV

I hate it when my friend is calling me a virgin. I hate it, specifically when it comes to Jisoo. It's very annoying.

My friends always make fun of me, because no person has ever got under my panties. They suggested that I should have sex with my boyfriend or make out with someone else inside the bar but they eventually stopped and started teasing me about it.

They also told me that sometimes I look like a slut but I managed to protect my flower and my first kiss. So what if I never kiss anyone and never experience sex? This is not their life tho. I reserve myself for my true love, my future husband or wife. I may be a bit conservative on this but who cares, my body, my life, my choice.

I just hate them for calling me 'Jennie the Virgin'

[Published]: 191227