Chapter 19

"You look sad, what happened?"

Jennie sighed "Nothing"

"You have a period or you got a fight with Yeri?"

"Jeonghan, can you shut your mouth, I'm working"

"Tell me what's wrong"

"At lunch break"

"It's almost lunch, come on Kim, I will buy you lunch" Jennie stops her work and turn to her gay colleague.

"Promise me"

"Promise!" She immediately packs her things.

"Where are we going to talk?"

"It's up to you"

"I know a restaurant that serves tasty Thai foods" both of them stood up from their cubicle.

"Jennie, wait!"

"What do you want Yeri" Jeonghan asked. Jennie and her cousin, Yeri, were working on the same floor. Every time they bump in each other a catfight will be created because Jeonghan always mingles to their matter.

"You're not Jennie. I'm calling my cousin not you, gay"

"Yes, I'm gay and I'm very proud of it, how about your a gay too, right? Instead of talking to me why don't you go home and eat your girl's pussy"

"Can you repeat it?" Yeri said

"I said back off. Jennie and I are having an important lunch and you go back to your girlfriend and eat her pussy instead of lunch, do you understand?" That statement both anger the cousins.

"Jeonghan! Stop!" This time Jennie yelled and her cousin was stunned.

"What?!"

"Who gave you a right to talk like that on my cousin"

"Why? I thought you hate your cousin-" She slapped Jeonghan hard on his face "What the fuck is that"

"That's for your dirty mouth," she slapped him again on the other side of his face, this time Jennie's hand leave a mark on his cheeks. "That's for insulting my cousin and her girlfriend."

"Why did you do that to me? I was protecting you from this bitch"

"She's not a bitch, maybe you're the real bitch, get out from my sight or else you didn't know what mad Jennie can do" Jeonghan doesn't move from his place and keeps giving her deadly looks, "I said get out!" for the last time, he glared at the cousins and leave.

"Everyone the show is over, go grab your lunch!" The company employees were dazed. Who would have thought that Jennie will be siding to Yeri?

She lost her appetite and go back from her cubicle. Her cousin followed her and sit on the chair near Jennie.

"What was that?" Yeri spoke out

"Obviously, it's an office mini-war were one of the allies take side with the enemy." She rolled her eyes.

"You're saying that I'm the enemy?" Jennie shrugged her shoulders

"He thinks that you are my enemy"

"Aren't I your enemy?"

"No"

"What am I to you"

"An immature war freak and an insecure gay cousin?" Yeri rolled her eyes

"You never think of me as your enemy?"

"Never, sometimes I think of you as my rival. By the way, why did you called me earlier?"

"It's about your son"

"What happened?"

"Before I tell you, where is he right now?"

"Why did you asked?"

"He was fun, I like your son. You know, yesterday, I really enjoy babysitting him although he spent so much money"

"Did he really do that?"

"Yes, he was like 'auntie I want that, auntie buy me this, buy that. He was very annoying that can make you love him" both of them laughed "Where is the little boy?"

Jennie remember something and it made her looks so down "They are going back to Bangkok after dinner"

"And what are you doing here?"

"Working"

"Why? Don't you want to spend a little bit of time before he flew back to Thailand"

"I want too but" She stopped her words

"Don't worry, I sure they would understand."

"Maybe I should leave now, thanks, Yeri" Jennie grabs her pouch and went straight to the elevator.

"Jennie, wait, again!"

"What?"

"Lucas said that you're going to for all of his expenses, yesterday" She mentally curses, that son of hers was really smart. Jennie needs to pay her back. Yeri is in need of money, she has lots of debt to pay because before Yeri was a gang member and once you leave that gang you'll have to be committed as a traitor then you need to pay them 10 000 000 million won per month.

"How much?"

"150 000 won."

"Seriously!"

"Yeah, since you're going to him why don't you asked him"

"Okay, it's good to have a little discussion with you"

"So it's a truce?"

"Huh"

"Truce?"

"Truce!" They both hug

[A/N]: Jennie biased wrecked me...

I'm sleepy, good night. Always be safe, love you guys.

No proofread

[Published]: 200131