Chapter 26

September 22, 2013

One hot summer in London, a certain blonde hair woman was roaming around Oxford street. She had a tall figure and pale skin. Her aura is very intimidating even a dog was frightened by her. At least she has a very gorgeous face with bangs glued on her forehead.

She stopped in front of a boutique. Before she got inside, she breathes deeply. Her, intimidating face turns into nervous one. Once she's inside the boutique a female staff greeted her first.

"Good morning welcome to Vêtements de Rosé!" The woman raised her brow, it seems the female staff was new because she's always there. The female staff gets scared of the woman, her eyes were narrowed and her one eyebrow was raised.

"I'm sorry Miss." The staff apologized and turn towards other costumers.

"Pokpak!" The woman freezes when she heard the voice of the woman she scared the most.

"C-Chaeng"

"Let's go inside, you have lots of explanation to discuss." She followed her inside the manager's office.

"What did you do to my staff?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Nothing."

"I don't believe you"

The woman rolled her eyes. Q"By the way, I like that girl. Tell her if she needs money, she can come with me to Paris."

"If you think she needs money, actually, she's richer than you, she works here because her dad asked me for it."

"What do you mean, Chaeng?"

"Pranpriya, that girl is a Kim, that means she's rich as hell"

"So what if she's a Kim, don't you think that there's a possibility that she'll accept my offer?"

"Do whatever you wish."

"What's her name?"

"Kim Jennie." Pranpriya smiles.

"I like her name, very beautiful just like her."

"Don't start it Pokpak, I know what you are thinking. By the way, what are you doing here, I thought you were already engaged. You don't love me anymore"

"Who said I don't love my chipmunk" Pranpriya hugs the other woman "Let's go back to Paris, Jisoo and Irene are waiting for you" Chaeyoung glared at her.

"I'm not going back. Period."

"Why? Afraid that they might kill you"

"I'm not afraid! I'm busy running my boutique's branch here."

"Are you sure?" Chaeyoung nodded. "They are outside talking to your cat eye staff." Pranpriya pointed out through the open door.

"What the fuck!"

"Jisoo! Irene! Chaeyoung was here!" The two women outside turn to attention to Pranpriya. Both of them went there.

"Look what you have done. I'm dead."

---

At night, Jennie was about to go home from work when the woman with bangs block her way. She walking towards the bus stop because her dad confiscated her car.

"You're working at Roseanne's shop, right?" Jennie nodded.

"She told me your name, you're Jennie Kim?" She nodded.