Chapter 14

[A/N]: I didn't know that Instagram is banned in China.

[Question]: Should I go to school tomorrow?

#AngelJennieDay

Jennie shows her gummy smile. "I love you too."

The little boy giggles, "You're pretty when you smile.

"Am I not pretty when I don't smile?"

"I did not say anything that you're not pretty. Seriously, mommy, I love seeing you with your gummy smile, it makes you more beautiful."

"Alright, I'll treat you brunch since your my biological son."

"Mommy, why grandma is not here?"

"She's in Pakistan doing charity works."

"When will she come back."

"On Monday. Let's go. I'm hungry."

"Okay, mommy" Both of them leave the conference room.

---

Jennie's black Cadillac sedan was parked near the Myeongdong Street Markets. The mother and son were strolling there, buy anything they want.

"Mommy, the hotel that my grandmother and grandfather were currently staying in was just around the corner."

"Do you want to visit them?"

"Yes, I miss them so much."

"Lead the way" the little boy holds his mother's hands and looks up to her.

"If I don't hold your hand, I might lose you. There so many people here." She smiles.

A few walks after, they reach a 4-star hotel in Myeongdong, where they can find the little boy's grandparents. Both of them proceed to the receptionist to ask if Lucas's grandparents were still there.

"Excuse me, may I ask if there's a Marco and Chitthip Manoban that are check-in here?"

The receptionist was surprised in her presence, "Are you, Jennie?"

"Please just answer my question cause this is an emergency. And yes, I am Jennie."

"She is asking if the Manobans are still here?" The little boy said.

"Aahhhh, they're still here, but they leave early today because they were looking for their missing grandchild."

"Can you hand me their contact numbers, this very important, please."

"I'm sorry, Ms. Kim, but..."

"Please?" Jannie made an aegyo

"Can we take a selfie, first?"

"Okay," the receptionist took out his phone, and they both have a selfie. "Wait there, Ms. Kim, I'll find their record."

"Be fast."

"Of course, Ms. Kim" the receptionist was about to leave, but the little boy's mother stops

"Before you leave, give me your name."

"Ji Hyun Joong, ma'am."

"Right, Ji Hyun Joon, we need the information as soon as possible" the receptionist finally turns to leave.

Jennie and her son sat in the waiting area of the hotel's lobby. The little boy had his new backpack that contains his books and his favorite toy, Lili bear. He started reading books while his mother was scrolling again on her phone.

"Lucas?" The little boy heard a familiar voice, and he closes the book. A Thai looking middle-aged couple was smiling widely at him.

"Grandpa! Grandma!" He runs onto them and hugs them tight.

[A/N]: Nagupdate na po ako mga tao.
I'm still not finished with my assignment. Tsk.

[Published]: 200116