Chapter 5

Jennie and Lucas are inside the restaurant with her parents waiting for them.

"Hi Mom," Jennie greeted her mother and kissed her on the cheeks.

"Happy birthday, my dear favorite daughter."

"Thanks, mom." she went beside her mother and hugged his father. "Hello, dad."

"Happy birthday, princess."

"I'm not a princess!"

"As long as you're not married, you're still our princess" her parents laugh

"Jennie, you need to get married and gave us grandchildren" her mother mentioned

"Hello, I am Lucas, Jennie's son," the little butt in and grab his grandparent's hand and shake it.

"What's the meaning of this, Jennie?" Her father asked

"I don't know, dad," Jennie and the little boy sat down.

"Let's eat first, and later we'll talk about that," her mother suggested. "Your dad and I already ordered food for the three of us, but..."

The little boy cut her "Tom Yum Goong, will do" Lucas smiles widely

"How do you know that food? I thought you couldn't read?" the little boy's mother asked in a low voice

"My grandfather owns this restaurant!" the little chuckles. "We always eat here when we were in Bangkok!"

---

"So Jennie, when did you ever get pregnant."

"I swear, mom. I never got pregnant."

"How about this child? He looks a little bit of you."

"Mom, he just pops up in the gate this morning, he told me I'm his mommy."

"Why did you bring him here if he's not your son? Why don't you report this to the police?"

"I already did this afternoon. It ends up with me getting embarrassed in front of a police officer. He said that I have Alzheimer's disease, and I forgot that he is my child."

Jennie's father laughs, "what a smart kid," he winked at the little boy. But her wife smacked her.

"I don't know what to do, mom."

"Who is your father?" Her mom asked Lucas

"He's dead," Jennie answered before her son said something.

"I'm not talking to you."

"Sorry, mom."

"Her name is Lalisa Manoban. Mommy's right, my daddy, is already dead."

"Your father is a woman?" Lucas nodded

"A beautiful woman!" the little boy giggles

"What the fuck!" Jennie exclaimed. She only realizes that Lisa is a feminine name

"Watch your words, princess" she rolled her eyes

"You're not my son!"

"Yes, I am."

"You're not. Girls can't make another girl pregnant."

"But my daddy can!"

"How?!"

"She had a male reproductive organ."

"She's a transgender person."

"No! She's a boy when she was a child when she reaches her puberty her breast started to grow. She's an intersex."

"Wow! How old are you?" Jennie's father asked. "You are a genius child just like my daughter, but she gets stupid after she graduated," Lucas and his grandfather laughed. Sadly, the older man got another smack from his wife.

"I'm three years old, turning four at January 25" Lucas giggles

"From now on, call me grandpaps."

"Tomorrow morning, both of you will have a DNA test, meet us in your father's office," Jennie's mother declared.

---

"Hey, mommy, we are going to the mall, right?" the little boy asked his mom. While Jennie is still stunned, her brain couldn't process anymore. She didn't know what to say. There's a possibility that she met Lucas' father before but why she didn't remember her?

"Mommy?"

"Yes?!" She was startled

"My Lili Bear"

"Right, hop in the car the mall will close early today."

Jennie drives to the mall they went to earlier. When they are already there, Lucas excitedly got out of the car and grabbed her mom's hand.

"Let's go, mommy! I already miss Lili!" She couldn't help but flash her gummy smile.

Inside the mall, Jennie and Lucas found the location of the big toy donation box where she throws her son's toy. It's outside the toy shop.

"Excuse me, where is the toy here earlier?" She asked the guy who looks like a shop worker.

"You are the woman earlier, who's mad at her son earlier, and you throw his teddy bear in the box, right."

"Unfortunately, yes."

"Let me guess. You're here because you want to recover the toy? All of the mothers can not resist their child, right?"

"Can you please stop talking and tell where are toys."

"I just came back because I distributed the toys in the Delivery Room. I think this time, it will already be sent to the orphanage."

"What?!"

"I'm Mark Tuan, by the way."

"I don't about your ugly name! Tell me, where's the Delivery Room?!"

"It is located at the back of the mall!" And the mother and son both vanished from his sights

"Jennie Kim is sexy, but she scary when she got mad. Tsk. Her husband is fortunate to have her."

[Published]: 200102