Chapter 23

"Ten! We're a cousin!"

"Huh?"

"The girl, who is talking to grandfather Eight is my mommy's cousin Kim Chungha!"

"You already met my mother?" The little boy nodded "When?"

"When I'm still in Korea, my mommy introduced me to her family, also there was aunt Chungha, she's fun. She said that she lives in Thailand and she knows my daddy"

"My mother told you that?"

"Yes, but how come I did not saw her on such an important occasion?"

"Do you have alzheimer's disease, Lucas Manoban?" Ten asked.

"I think, I do have because my mommy also have that disease"

"Are serious, Lucas?!"

"Why?"

"Do you have at least an idea about alzheimer's disease?"

"It's a disease that can make a person's IQ increase?" Ten covered her face with his hands and sighed.

"Why you didn't know that, Lucas? I thought you want to be a doctor?"

"I change my mind, I want to be a chemist because my gramps owns a chemical company"

"Who's your gramps?"

"Mommy's father"

"That means he's also my gramps because he's my mother's uncle?"

"Yes!"

"Let's see my mother, I'll ask her if you're actually my cousin," Ten said.

Both of them leave all the things scattered in the treehouse. They immediately went to the small child's house but before they even reach the house a pretty little kid block their way.

"Where do both of you are going?" She asked.

"Hello, Minnie" the small child greeted the little girl with a big smile on his lips.

The little girl blushed.

The little boy felt jealous of his best friend. He just looks down onto the ground.

"Hi, Ten! Lucas? Did you buy me merchandise from BTS?"

The little boy looks to the little girl for a moment. He was mesmerized by her pretty face

"Hey! Lucas! Stop staring, I'm asking if you buy me some BTS stuff?" The little girl was furious, she doesn't want others to ignore her.

"Don't raise your voice on him" Ten warned.

"Sorry"

"Wait there Minnie, I'll go get your BTS stuffed inside"

"Okay"

The little boy rushed inside their house and get all the souvenirs he bought for the little girl.

"Here's your wish, my princess"

The little girl was speechless, she didn't expect that Lucas will buy her an Army bomb version 3 and the complete version of Love Yourself: Answer.

"Is this really mine?"

"You don't want?"

"Of course, I want! Thank you, Lucas, you're the best!" The little girl hugs him tightly. The little boy blushed.

"Anything for Princess Minnie"

"Hello, guys, Ten is still here, if you don't mind" The little girl pulled out from the hug.

"Sorry, Ten" She kisses the small child on cheeks. Ten was stunned and Lucas was jealous.

"Tomorrow the three of us will play at the treehouse, 8 am sharp" the little girl slowly disappeared from their sight.

---

Meanwhile, inside the Manoban's residence, Chittip, Lucas' grandmother, received a call from the Thai Royal Air Force...

[Short Update]

[Published]: 200216