Chapter 27

September 23, 2013

"Are you okay? Does it still hurt?" Pranpriya asked the girl with a worried tone.

"My head? It's normal to have a hangover after drinking too much last night." The girl chuckled.

"I mean the part between your thighs."

"Why would it hurt?" Jennie raised her eyebrow.

"Because we did something last night and you lost your v card. It's my first time doing it with a virgin."

"What v card are you talking about?"

"Your virginity, duh"

"For your information, Ms. Pranpriya, I'm still a holy mother fucking virgin."

The woman with bangs frowned. "I'm serious, Jennie."

"I'm serious too. Don't you tell me to forget about what happened last night? I already forget it and I know it only happens because we're drunk."

Pranpriya nodded. "If it still hurts drink the pain killers that I gave."

"Okay."

"And don't forget the morning pills."

"I already did, my friend gave me a bottle of it, in case of an emergency."

"That's good, I'm leaving now, see later, Jennie"

"See you later, Ms. Pranpriya" The woman with bangs is the first one to leave the hotel room followed by Jennie. Ever since the accident that happens to them, Jennie always thinks she never lost her v card to anyone. She's planning not to get married and become a nun but she thinks that all nuns are pure.

---

"That's awesome, Jen. Why don't you accept her offer?" Said the girl with short blonde hair. She was Jennie's only best friend in London.

"I am thinking of what my grandfather is going to say." They were walking off the campus hallway.

"Forget about your grandfather. How about you? Don't you like her offer? Imagine you'll see the person you like every day in the city of love-" her friend didn't continue her words because Jennie smacks her.

"I don't like her!"

"Why you're so defensive?
And your face was blushing. Are you sure you don't like her?"

"Never!" Jennie leaves her best friend in the hallway.

"Jennie, wait! You forget about your wallet." Her friend rush towards her.

"Thanks, Wendy."

"You owe me a burrito."

Jennie rolled her eyes "Whatever food cravings you like."

When both of them were outside the campus they hail a taxi and went to Kim estate.

Inside the taxi, both of them were chatting again about the 'offer'.

"If I were you, I'll just accept the offer right away. Who knows maybe that's the way I can enter the music industry." Wendy said.

"If you want to be a singer, go back to Korea. Who also knows you became an SM Town trainee."

"No thanks, I rather work at my dad's company than to train for how many years. And if I will be in SM you'll be in YG."