Chapter 25

[A/N]: Happy Jenlisa Day!

---

While the mother and son were having a moment, the people around were murmuring about something.

"She looks familiar"

"Didn't Lisa's wife died already?"

"No wonder that little boy was too handsome"

"She is a famous model, Ruby Jane, right?"

"I heard before that Lisa's wife couldn't fall pregnant so they look for an egg donor"

"I remember now she's one of the grandaughters of Chairman Kim"

Yeri felt uneasy because most of the visitors were looking at her cousin and nephew. She interrupts the mother and son by greeting the little boy.

"Happy Birthday Lucas!"

"Thank you, auntie!"

"Happy Birthday, Lucas, give aunt Joy a big hug" the little boy chuckles then he hugs her.

"Mommy, come with me, I'll introduce you to the whole family" the little pull his mother in the center and snatch the mic from the host. Before Lucas can speak, a small child yells.

"Lucas, you forgot to blow your cake!" Lucas runs to his 3 layer birthday cake and blows it directly and came back where is her mother standing.

"Everyone, I'd like to introduce to you my mommy, Jennie Kim!" The little boy spoke to the mic without hesitation.

He pulled his mother in the corner. From that corner, you can see everybody who attended the birthday party "Mommy, from that newborn baby to that old Granny, most of my visitors were members of Manoban family" I look in the whole place there are 60 to 70 people in the garden, except for the maids and butlers.

"All of these people are Manoban?" Jennie asked.

"No, it's only 50% of the whole family" Jennie was speechless, she never imagines that most of the people there are Manoban. "You know, mommy, this is only a simple celebration but since Manoban Family was really big, there are so many visitors"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes! Most of them were my cousins, nephews, and nieces. I have trivia about the Manoban family."

"Spill it."

"That old granny, she gave birth to ten sons and one daughter, and my grandfather is the seventh son. Each son of her was very successful in life and every one of them has its own family."

"You know too much about your family, are you really 4 years old?"

"Yes! Don't forget that your son is also a genius but not as stupid as you" Jennie rolled her eyes.

"If you are done let eats now, I wonder what does Thai food taste like"

"I'm not yet done"

"That was Minnie, she's one of my best friends" he pointed the little girl with his family.

"You like her," Jennie stated. Lucas didn't utter a single word. "You know, little boy you're too young to like her, I'm sure when you grow up you'll meet someone who will stand beside yours until both of you died."

"How did you know?"

"I just feel it" Jennie answered the little boy.

He leads his mother to the other corner where Ten's family were eating. "Mommy, this is the Lee family short for Leechaiyapornkul. This is Ten my other best friend"

"Hello, auntie, I'm glad that I finally meet you,"

"Hi, Ten, you speak so matured just like Lucas"

"It's from our genes" The little boy's mother frowned.

"Mommy, this is Ten's father, uncle Nine and his grandfather Eight" Jennie cursed mentally.

"Ten, where is your mom?"

"She went to the comfort room a while ago" At that time, a beautiful woman came towards them. Not too far away from Jennie's location, Yeri, who was eating with Joy, dropped her spoon and fork. She rushed to the woman who is walking towards Jennie.

"Are you my sister?!" The woman look at Yeri and smirk.

"Who else could be" Jennie and Yeri were speechless.

"Mommy, she's aunt Chungha, Ten's mother, she's also your cousin"

"You need to explain this, right now," Jennie said in an authoritative voice.

When Chungha was about to explain, the gate open once again, another unexpected group of visitors came. Everyone caught their attention to the unexpected visitors, all of them were surprised.

No Proofread.

[Published]: 200223