Chapter 13

"Mommy, hurry! It's almost 8 and you're still not done dressing up!"

The little boy was pissed and her mother too. However, he was so excited to know the DNA test result so she didn't care about her mother's condition.

"It's too early To go to the company, what exactly the time is?"

"7:31"

"I thought you can only read your name?"

"Yes, I can only read my name in Korean but I can also read the English language."

"Why you didn't tell me!"

"Because you should ask more specifically"

"I hate this smart little boy" she mumbles while going inside the walk-in closet.

"Last night, my mommy said that she loves Lucas"

"Lucas."

"Yes, mommy?"

"Go and feed Kuma"

"Okay, mommy! If you want, I'll make you tea because you have a hangover"

"Just make sure that it is delicious or if not, I will kick you out of my house and I will return you to your grandparent in Thailand"

"I'm afraid, mommy," the little boy said sarcastically. She glared at her son.

[Commercial]

Happy Birthday to our virgin mother Jennie!

---

"Mommy, can I ask you a question?"

"What is it?"

"Why it takes too long to get the results, they will bring it here at 10 am?" Jennie checks her watch.

"Not everyone is arriving early and it's 10:09"

"I don't like being late" the two of them are in the conference room since 8:30

While waiting, Lucas was reading a grade school English textbook that his gramps bought for him. And Jennie, she's busy stalking Lisa Manoban, visiting all of her social media accounts, reading news articles about her death and their family business. She discovered that she owns a dance studio.

The conference room's door opened, a two middle-aged man entered and a young woman who appears to be an assistant "Good Morning, handsome lil' boy!" Jennie's father greeted his grandchild.

"Gramps!" The little boy bolted from his sit and hugs him, the virgin mother rolled her eyes.

"Can you please tell the results. We've been sitting doin' nothing for almost 2 hours"

"I'm doing something, I'm reading a book while mommy is using a cellphone."

"I'm not talking to you"

"I'm telling the truth'

"Shut your mouths!" The mother and son shut their mouths "This is Mr. Lee Soo Man, representatives of the SM DNA testing laboratory."

"Good morning, Ms. Kim, Mr. Manoban. I will be the one who would read the DNA test" everyone inside the conference room was listening to Mr. Lee and he opens the briefcase that contains the result "Case number 1923845. Mother, Jennie Kim. Child, Lucas Manoban..."

"Please don't read the whole report. Just tell us the probability of paternity" The mother spoke out of the blue.

"Jennie" warns by her father, she ignored him and rolled her eyes. "Please continue, Mr. Lee"

"The result said that Jennie Kim is the biological mother of Lucas Manoban with the probability of paternity is 99

"The result said that Jennie Kim is the biological mother of Lucas Manoban with the probability of paternity is 99.9%" Jennie was stunned. She expected that the result was negative. Although she has boyfriends before, they never touched her nor kiss her. She never had a one night stand. She never falls pregnant.

The little boy was very glad to know the outcomes of the test. The smile on his grew bigger that made him a very adorable kid.

The middle-aged man and his assistant made their exit leaving Jennie, her father, and Lucas.

"Favorite grandson, I'll leave now, I have works to do, see you later"

"I'm your only grandson. See you later, gramps" the older Kim leaves the conference room and proceeds to his office.

"Mommy!" The little run to his mother and gave her a peck on lips. His mother didn't saw it coming and was surprised that Lucas will kiss her. "Mommy, I love you" he gave his mother a kiss again.

Jennie shows her gummy smile. "I love you too"

[A/N]: VPN🤟

Be safe for those Pilipino near the Taal Volcano

[Published]: 200116