Chapter 11

"Ms. Kim, the chairman wanted to see you" Lee Chaerin the executive assistant of chairman Kim, Jennie's grandfather. The little boy's mother was not surprised that the chairman will hear about the company's rumor.

"Tell him I'll be there at 30"

"The chairman wants now"

"Alright," Jennie stands up from her cubicle and follow the assistant to the top floor where the chairman's office is located.

As soon as she walks inside her chairman's office, her grandfather greeted her by a deadly glare.

"Happy Birthday, my dear granddaughter"

She rolls her eyes "My birthday is 2 days ago"

"I know. Who's the little boy with your father by the way"

"That little boy? Obviously, he's my son"

"How come, I didn't know that you have a son from a stranger in Europe," her grandfather said in a sarcastic tone

"Don't you dare insult my son."

"Isn't that right. You're a slut there before. That kid must be a son of a rich old man."

"If you will continue to say bad words to my son, I will excuse myself before I forget that you are grandfather"

"Sorry? If you want to leave you can but don't forget the family dinner tomorrow. Bring your son there"

[Commercial]

Don't forget to vote!

---

Jennie was busy collecting the scattered groceries on her porch when her doorbell rings.

"Where is Lucas?" The first thing her friend, Irene asked when Jennie open up her gate.

"In the backyard with Jisoo, Wendy and Kuma" Jisoo and Wendy barge in her house before she can go home and she didn't expect to see her friends waiting on her porch with groceries on them.

"I'm very thankful that you came early, Irene, those leave all the groceries..." Just when she looked for Irene, she already disappeared from her sight. She rolled her eyes, she hates those bitches.

"Mommy!" Jennie's face enlightened when she heard her little boy shouting for her.

"What is it, little boy?" The little boy comes running to her.

"Aunt Jisoo destroyed the daisy in the garden"

"Where are they?"

"Trying to fix the plant"

"Tell her to buy me another daisy, it's her second or tells her to cook the foods"