Chapter 22

Author's P🥴V

A small child wearing round shape eyeglasses was walking alone at Bangkok's exclusive residential district.

"Hey, kid!" A group of kids comes closer to the small child

"Why you're on your own, where's your almighty best friend?" Asked the kid number one.

"His best friend didn't want to play with him anymore because he's boring" the kid number two mock the small child and all of his friends laugh.

"Listen to me, small child, don't ever show up your awful face in our territory!" the kid number three said, he's the one who acts as their leader.

"This is not your territory! Ten's grandfather owns this whole place!" A little boy said who appeared in nowhere.

"You're Lucas, right, the son of a freak?" the kid number four utter.

The little boy was furious "Don't you know that I'm only 3years old?"

"So what, we are 6 years old," the kid number two said.

"Don't you know that I can kick all of your faces? I have been learning muay Thai since last year."

"We're not afraid" the kid number four announced. The little boy kicked their leader on the face with his long legs. The kid cried hard though Lucas didn't actually hit him, he just scared him off.

"Don't you ever bully any of friend from now or I'll be kicking your ass off!" The four kids disappeared from their sight.

"Good job, Manoban!" A girly little voice said behind the little boy. He turns and surprises to see the little girl who lives next door.

"M-minnie?" The little girl smile and disappeared. Lucas was stunned.

"Are you okay, Lucas? Your face was very red" his best friend asked.

"I'm alright, Ten, don't worry"

---

[Commercial]

---

Inside the treehouse in the garden of the little boy's house. Ten and Lucas were sitting there while chatting about their lives when one of them was missing since they didn't saw each other for a week.

"I thought you'll be back tomorrow?"

The little boy sighed "My grandpa's restaurant has been in trouble this past few days when we were in Korea so we came back because grandpa said he deals with it personally." The small child nodded his head while Lucas was speaking.

"Ten! I brought you many foods from Myeongdong and from lotte mart"

"Really?"

"Yes, wait for me, I'll get it inside our house" the little boy rushed inside the house and get all of the things he brought for Ten. He almost tripped when he was climbing up to the treehouse. "Here, this is your food"

"Thank you, Lucas!"

"Let me show you this" the little boy brings his teddy bear. "This is Lili bear-"

"I know him already," Ten said in a boring tone.

"Be quiet! I'm not done yet" the small child shut his mouth "And this is Nini bear! She's the wife of Lili bear, mother of Lucas bear"

"Who is Lucas bear?"

"Myself!" The little boy giggles. "I have another gift for you"

"What is it?"

"Socks and a stuffed toy" the little boy bring out a koala stuffed toy with koala socks "This is your favorite, Koya, I also bought it from Myeongdong"

"How about Minnie? She loves BTS the most?"

"I'll give her an army bong and album"

"That's cool"

---

[Commercial]

Happy Birthday to our musician Rosé!

---

"

You know, Ten, I met mommy in Korea"

"How does she look?"

"She's pretty and sexy at the same time, do remember the photograph I showed to you before" the small child nodded "She's more beautiful than that and she owns a pomeranian dog"

"Your mother was amazing"

"How about your mother, I've never seen her? Her name is Chungha, right?"

"Yes, if you want to meet her she was here right now"

"Maybe later, I have another story for you"

"Spill it"

"My mommy has a cousin name Chungha too and she knows my daddy"

"Is she my mom?"

"I don't know besides there are many Chungha in Korea" Ten nodded.

"Look, Lucas, my mom is there in our garden" Ten's family was also lived next to Manoban's house. "He was talking to grandfather Eight"

"Ten! We're a cousin!"

---

Lucas & Ten in the future

---

[Published]: 200211