Chapter 12

"Lucas?"

"Go away, I hate you!" the little boy locked himself inside Jennie's walk-in closet.

"Listen to me first."

"No!"

"Please, Lucas," Jennie said. A few moments passed, she hears a little sob inside the closet. "Lucas, are you crying?"

"Why would you care?! You called me a scammer. People like them couldn't be trusted, so why do I trust you either?"

"B-because..."

"You've pitied me. That's why you let me stat here!"

"It's not like that, Lucas."

"If my daddy didn't die, I would never meet you, and you will never meet me. I'm just bothering your simple life, right?"

"Don't talk like that, Lucas. I love meeting you, and your not a bother in my life."

"Go back to your friends. I hate you, Jennie Kim!" the virgin mother's heart hurts. She didn't expect the little boy to call her by her name. "I hate those people who didn't trust my daddy or me. Those who are plastic."

"Lucas... I-I'm sorry," a fluid drop from Jennie's eyes.

"Can you forgive me? I promise that I will not make you cry again" there's no response from the little boy.

"Lucas, gramps told me, tomorrow we will get the result of the DNA test," still no response.

"No matter what will be the result of the test, you call still call me mommy, okay, I'm very sorry, my little boy," the door slowly swings open.

"I sorry too, mommy."

"It's okay, my little boy. Mommy is very sorry to call you that. You knew the world now. You couldn't trust someone easily."

"I know, mommy. I love you" the little boy chuckles

"I love you too, my little boy."

---

"There you are, Jennie" the mother and son got out of their bedroom and Jennie's friend messing in the dining hall.

"Your cook is still the best, unnie" Chaeyoung praised Jennie. "Is this Lucas?" She stared at the handsome little boy.

"I'm Lucas Kim Manoban!"

"Manoban?!" All of Jennie's friend exclaimed.

"Do you know Pranpri-- I mean Lisa Manoban?" Irene asked.

"Lisa, Manoban is my daddy."

"Really?!" All of them speak at the same time.

"You guys are adorable."

"Is that a compliment?" Joy asked

"Yes!"

"At least, Lucas knows how to appreciate others' beauty," Jisoo stated.

"I don't see the beauty in your face, Chu" the little boy's mother replied.

"Mommy's right, your voice is cute, not your face," the little boy chuckles.

"Like mother, like son" Jennie and Lucas appeared

"You looks like your daddy," Roseanne said to the little boy

"You know my daddy?"

"Of course, your mommy knows her better than us."

The little boy turned to his mother, "I thought you didn't know my daddy?"

"I didn't know her."

"You didn't know her. She got that sticky bangs, big round eyes, plump lips and four packs of abs" Jennie rolled her eyes,

"You rolled your eyes again," Irene said.

"I don't care," Jennie said while rolling her eyes

"Look at this, Jennie" Wendy hand her phone to her.

(A/N: just imagine Chaeyoung is not behind her)

Jennie's face blush when she saw the picture, "I have seen that on her Instagram," All of her friends scream. The little boy rolled his eyes and went to the living room with Kuma.

"I knew it! You always admire Lisa while we were in Paris!" Joy teased her, and the face gets even red.

"I don't know her."

"You don't remember her?" Irene asked. Jennie shakes her head. "How about Pranpriya Manoban?" and everything process on Jennie's brain.

"Do you have amnesia?" Jisoo asked her directly.

"I never had"

"You sure?"

"Of course, I never had any medical records in Europe except for my dental record."

"How can you forget easily. Your IQ is 156..."

"It's 157."

"We don't care, your IQ is very high to forget someone special to you," Irene said.

"You need a psychiatrist, Jendueks," Wendy said.

"She needs her therapist again, Yang Hyun Suk," Jisoo said.

"Don't you ever mentioned that name, I hate that old guy."

"Jennie, are you serious that you don't know Lisa Manoban or Pranpriya Manoban."

Jennie breathes deeply, " I do remember her now. She made me a Chanel Global Ambassador and made me a Victoria Angel. How can I forget someone that important to my life."

[A/N]: The next update will be on mommy Jennie's birthday.

Double Update yan, tangina niyo😂

[Question]: Who is your BLACKPINK bias?

Lisa

[Published]: 200113