Chapter 28

[A/N]: IU is not gay. Sorry.

Jennie's POV

April 19, 2014

In just half a year, I became one of Paris' top models. This year I was invited to Victoria Secret fashion show. Next month, I will officially sign the contract with Chanel's international ambassador.

I became popular since Paris' Fashion Week, thanks to Miss Pranpriya, she's a great boss and a great sex buddy.

Did I say, sex buddy?

Actually, Miss Pranpriya and I are fucking ever since I met her in London.

My fantasy became a reality every time we were having sexual intercourse.

She said that I'm the only one who makes her dick grows. She's big with a size of 9.9 inches. She also said that I'm better than her fiance, of course, no one is better than Jennie Kim.

Though we're having sex anywhere, no one knows what we're doing because we're good at keeping secrets.

She's my first, first kiss and first sex even my first love but she doesn't love me back.

Pranpriya and Daisy were getting married next week.

It only means that she was leaving the modeling industry and will move to Thailand and build her own family there.

It fucking hurts.

The agency was handed to Vernon.

Roseanne is focused on her clothing brand.

IU is going back to Sokor to manage her grandmother's hotel called Hotel del Luna.

Joy is now the ambassador of Michael Kors

The other model, Nancy, she disappeared in the industry because she tried to seduce Pranpriya and one day she was no longer appear runways.

My best friend Wendy is back in South Korea and currently training under SM Entertainment.

Jisoo and Irene are sticking with me until my contract expires.

Right now, I already have my own coffee shop here in Paris and Pranpriya was here to collect my payment.

"How much?" I asked Pranpriya and handed her a black coffee.

"What how much?"

"How much do I need to pay?" I elaborate my question to her.

"I don't need money." This the first I met a person who doesn't want money. This person that I love was really amazing.

"Huh?"

"I said, I don't need money, I have lots of it."

"What do you need?"

"You!" She smirks and seeing her like that makes my heart beats faster.

"M-me?"

"Yes."

"But not here, we can do it at my house later-"

"I'm not asking for sex. What I actually need is your egg cell."

What the fuck, am I hearing it wrong, she wants a part of me, she wants my egg cells.

"Y-you need an egg cell." I laugh.

"I'm serious, Jennie. Daisy has problems in producing egg cells."

"There are lots of women there. Why my egg cells, don't you know how precious my egg cell was?"

"I know."

"Then why?"

"Because I like your genes."

You only like my genes but not myself. I hate you!

"No."

"No?"

"My answer is no, I will not giving you a piece of me!"

"You can't say no."

"Why?"

"Do you remember what I did to Nancy?"

"I don't care about my job."

"But you were born on the runway and it's not only your job will be affected, it includes your whole family's reputation."

Is she blackmailing me, if yes, it is working? I can let our family's reputation to go down because of me.

"First of all miss Pranpriya, I was born in the hospital, not in the runway." I rolled my eyes.

"Second, don't use my family in getting what you want because that's my weakness." I rolled my eyes again.

"So you're going to give me your egg cells?"

"Do I have a choice, it's my family who is involved here."

She smirked. "I'll pick you up tomorrow morning at 8 am."

She stood up from where she seated when onto mine and she slowly gives me a peck on lips.

"Thanks, Jennie, you're the best."

It's just an egg cell, it won't hurt, right?

And that child was going to be mine, am I also right?

Before Miss Pranpriya leaves she uttered some words to me.

"Starting tomorrow, forget all the things that happened to us. I Pranpriya was only your boss. I will remind you, that you, Jennie Kim, is a virgin. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

[A/N]: Hello! Be safe everyone!

Don't forget to wash your hands.

Stay at home and read Jenlisa ffs.

Love you guys!

Any Lisa's love rival? Not Kai or V or BI or Mino.

[Published]: 200314