Chapter 20

Before Jennie go to the little boy's place in Myeongdong, she returned to her house for her to change clothes. Inside her walk-in closet, a mother and son matching coat caught her attention. She had worn the coat and bring the matching coat with her.

"Kuma baby, want to come with mommy, we're going to visit the little boy" the dog bark in response and run to his dog house where his leash was placed. "You want to see Lucas?" the dog bark indicating he wants to go.

Jennie's black sedan gets off the garage and drives all the way to Myeongdong. The dog was tied up on the back seat and the little boy's mother was driving while humming to her favorite song.

They arrive at the hotel and they were greeted by the same receptionist with the hotel's manager.

"Good afternoon Ms. Kim, welcome to Hotel del Luna, I'm Ku Chan Seong the hotel's manager and I think you already know the receptionist beside me" the hotel staff bowed their head, the same as Jennie.

"May I ask if Marco Manoban and his family already checked out?"

"Not yet, Ms. Kim, anytime soon they will leave the hotel." Answered the manager.

"If you want to visit them, they were checked in at room 404," the receptionist said.

"No need, I'll wait for them here"

"We have a garden inside if want to visit there, Mr. Ku will accompany you." Jennie didn't react at all, the indoor garden was normal.

"I'm all right here, thank you, Mr. Ji"

"Okay, Ms. Kim, call us if you need anything" Near the reception desk a couch and a coffee table, Jennie with Kuma waited there.

Time passed, the elevator door opened, it reveals two elderly people with their handsome grandson. The little boy has this gloomy aura because last his mother drops her off to his grandparents without knowing the reason and this morning the elders announced that they were coming back in Thailand. His face immediately lights up when she saw her mother.

"Mommy!" His mother turned her attention to him. The little boy hugs and kisses her on lips. "I miss you, mommy"

"I miss you too my little boy" They're still on each other's embrace when Jennie's dog bark.

"Woof woof!"

"Kuma!" While the little boy was playing with the dog, Jennie went to Lucas' grandparents.

She bowed her head "Mr. and Mrs. Manoban good to see you again"

"Good to see you again, Jennie. We're very glad that our grandson met you and you even acknowledge him as your son" the elder woman said.

"No problem, Mrs. Manoban"

"Please forgive us, Jennie, we'll be leaving suddenly, we have a business problem back in Thailand and really need to deal with it personally. Sorry, both of you haven't spend a lot of time together yet we're already leaving."

"Don't be sorry, I understand you guys besides it's almost his birthday, he told me that he likes to celebrate his birthday with his friends"

"Yes and he actually plans the whole thing on his own. I hope you can come, Jennie"

"I will, Mrs. Manoban"

"How about your work?"

"It is only work, it will not change, my son is more important, right"

Mr. and Mrs. Maniban agreed. "Didn't you have work today?"

"I left early because I want to spend time with my son before he leaves the country and I'm here to accompany you to the airport"

"We'll take a cab"

"Taxi was very expensive, I suggest that let your future daughter in law take you to Incheon"

[A/N]: Hello! I miss BLACKPINK...

[Published]: 200208