Chapter 21

The Virgin Mother's POV

4 days had passed since I last saw my beloved son. He's wearing the coat that I brought to him. In the days that passed, I always think of him as when I'm eating, I always asked myself, did he eat already, does he eat healthy food.

3 nights without my son cuddling with me in my bed. That annoying little boy who kisses his mother before sleeping. I miss my son already.

At the company, I can't focus on my work because my son is on my mind. I wonder if he goes to school, playing with his friends, watching tv, reading books or annoying someone.

Last Tuesday, a new girl occupied the cubicle where Jeonghan used to work. Her name is Park Jihyo, she also loves gossip but unlike my previous colleague, she's not harmful.

And for my cousin, Yeri, there is an improvement in our relationship.

I can't wait to leave this country, I want to see my son but I can't go alone. I need someone to come with me but my asshole friends are really an asshole. I'm tired of traveling with myself.

First, I called Jisoo she's not answering instead she send me a voicemail and said "Sorry, Mommy Jenduek, my company is releasing a new video game and as the CEO of Dalgom's Chicken Ltd. I should be present at the launching ceremony. Don't forget to download the app on the Apple Store I mean Google Play, see you later, Jenduek"

Second is Irene, "You didn't tell us that Lucas leaves already! What kind of friend are you, you're keeping secrets! And don't expect me to go with you to Thailand, I'm busy!"

Third, I send Roseanne a message, her reply said "Sorry bitch, I can't go, I promise my mom that we are attending mass on Sunday before I went back to Paris"

Fourth, I visit Wendy in her apartment, "I can't go, Jennie, I'm preparing for my new solo comeback. Don't forget to buy me a souvenir, one alive elephant will do."

Lastly, Joy, I already called her for the nth time but her phone is off, I only leave her a message. Maybe she's busy with my cousin.

As for my pet Kuma, I send him off to my parent's house the day before yesterday.

My flight to Bangkok is at 10:45 pm and it's almost 7 pm, I'm still at my house. I'm staying in Thailand for a week. Tomorrow is my little boy's birthday and I have a surprise for him since the author is very kind, I will tell you my surprise to him. It's my presence.

*ding-dong* that is the sound of the doorbell. I don't expect someone to visit me this night, let's just that person is willing to accompany me in Thailand. I opened the door, a female couple was standing on my porch smiling widely.

"What are you doing here?" I asked them.

"We are going to Thailand" I glared at them.

"I thought you're looking for a companion?"

"Unfortunately yes" I sigh "I don't want to be the third wheel" I went to my room and get my luggage and the couple follows me inside. "I only have 1 ticket reserve so one of you are not going"

"Don't worry, Yeri already have her own ticket."

"Okay, help me put my things in your car, Joy"

"We only take a cab. I thought you'll be driving your car."

I rolled my eyes "Why did you not answer my call last night?"

"We're in the middle of something. At least I had read your messages this morning or else you're going to Thailand alone instead of being the third wheel"

Jisoos please save me.

[Published]: 200209