Chapter 16

"Mommy! Can you buy me a toy, please" Jennie rolled her eyes. They were back in the mall where they almost lose her son's teddy bear.

"Not now, Lucas, We need to attend Kim's family dinner tonight"

"Please mommy, you haven't bought me a toy" the little boy crossed her arm.

"You still have your Lili Bear"

"Lili Bear getting lonely because she doesn't have her Nini Bear"

"Who is Nini Bear?"

"Lili short for Lisa. Lili bear, the teddy bear given by daddy. And Nini short for Jennie. Nini Bear, teddy given by mommy. Lili plus Nini is equal to Lucas."

"How did you know that thing?"

"I just know, no thought me"

"Let's go, Kim's mansion is located in Incheon and we need to leave here before the sunsets" they on their way to the mall's exit when they passed the toy store.

"Please mommy!"

"Good afternoon, Ms. Jennie, it's good to see you and your son again here"

"Not again" She mumbled

"Good afternoon! Mr. Mark, do you have a teddy bear like this?" The little boy shows the guy his teddy bear.

"You remember my name, your amazing. We have lots of stuffed toys inside"

"Come on, mommy!" the little boy jump in excitement and pull her mother inside the toy store. Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Here are some of our stuffed toys. There is also a lot of stuffed toys on the next rack."

"Thank you! Mr

"Thank you! Mr. Mark"

"You are welcome, little Jennie" the guy leaves.

"Mommy! I want that teddy bear"

"You can get anything you desire, I'll wait for you at the cashier"

"Okay, mommy" the little boy wanders through the massive amount of stuffed toys in the toy store. A cute teddy bear caught his attention. "Nini Bear" the little boy mumbled. He gets the bear and proceeds to cashier where his mother waits.

"Hey, mommy!" He runs to his mommy with his new teddy bear. "This Nini bear, Lili bear's new wife" Jennie smiled to her son's cuteness.

"Is that all you want? You don't want any other toys here?"

The little boy shakes his head "Only your presence can bring happiness to me, mommy, not number of toys I have."

"Where did you learn that?"

"I don't know"

"You quote like a scholar"

"Not really"