Three

Amanda was sitting on the couch downstairs after getting her wife to fall asleep. She was waiting for Elliot to get home so she could tell him about the baby. The one that Lou just had so that she wouldn't have to work. Again.

Amanda stood quickly when she heard the garage door open, and she heard Jennifer and Elliot as they talked quietly. She was hoping that she wouldn't interrupt something because all she could think about right now is her wife's wellbeing.

"Elliot?" Amanda questioned, as she slowly walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah?" Elliot asked as he removed his hands from underneath his wife's shirt.

"Uh, can we talk? It's about Liv." Amanda spoke. Jenni and Elliot's eyes went wide before they both nodded.

"We can all talk if you want to," Jenni spoke.

"I hate to interrupt your date night... it's just that Lou came over tonight. She told Olivia about the baby she had."

"Mathias or Nicole?" Elliot questioned.

"Neither. Another baby she had and put Olivia's name on the birth certificate. A little girl... and Olivia hasn't even met the baby but is paying child support for her. She didn't even know that Lou had another baby." Amanda spoke with a sigh.

"Shit." Jenni breathed.

"I'm going to kill her," Elliot grumbled, as he quickly grabbed his keys from the counter.

"Elliot!" Jenni spoke, but Amanda and Elliot were already running from the house to talk some sense into Lou. The bitch that keeps hurting their Olivia over and over again.

///

When they pulled up to Lou's house, Elliot was so pissed off that he was almost in tears. He was so protective of Olivia, and he hated that he let something like this happen.

"Do you think that maybe we could get the child support dropped? All of it?" Amanda asked, and Elliot didn't respond. All he did was slam his hands against the steering wheel.

"Elliot... let's just go home. We can talk about this with a lawyer. You work with enough lawyers that one must be able to help us." Amanda spoke.

"Lou has always been hurting Olivia. From the moment I met her, it seems like Lou has been hurting Olivia. And now, even if they are divorced and remarried, Lou still can find ways to hurt our Olivia."

"Then what do you want to do? Because I want to sue Lou for all of the money she has stolen from Olivia. I even want to sue her for custody of the kids, even if it is just visitation." Amanda spoke.

"Don't you two want to start over completely? Mathias and Nicole are so grown up... they don't even know who Olivia is anymore because Lou wanted it that way..." Elliot sighed as he looked over at Amanda. She bit her lip before swallowing hard.

"Olivia loves those kids, Elliot. Lou pushed her away and completely ignored what the court said. She doesn't care, but I do. I care about my wife and I know that she will be happier if she can see the kids she has loved since they were born." Amanda spoke, before quickly climbing out of the car. Elliot followed suit before walking up the path quickly. Elliot and Amanda knocked on the door together, and after a long moment, a woman answered the door.

"Yes?" She questioned.

"Is Louanne here?" Amanda asked quickly.

"She's getting ready for bed... because it's late. Who the hell are you?" The woman huffed, and Amanda wanted to attack her. She was so angry, that this lady was just pissing her off more.

"Lou needs to know that taking money from my wife for children she isn't even allowed to see is a shitty thing to do. And having a baby and not telling Olivia about it just to get more money is yet another shitty thing to do. We will be taking action against this, so be prepared to go back to work. Both of you."

///

Amanda wanted to say more, and so did Elliot, but they needed to get back home. Amanda needed to see her wife, and she needed to make sure that they were good to start pursuing legal action against Lou and whatever her new wife's name is.

"Olivia?" Amanda asked quietly, as she sank down onto the edge of the bed beside her wife. She touched her wife's stomach gently as she waited for Olivia to wake up. Or at least grab her hand.

"Mandy? What's happening?" Olivia yawned, as she rested her hand against her wife's.

"We need to talk. Right now." Amanda replied. Olivia pushed herself up slowly before nodding.

"Okay? About what?" Olivia questioned quietly.

"Lou."

"No," Olivia whispered as she climbed off the bed and headed towards the bathroom.

"Darling!" Amanda exclaimed, as she quickly followed her.

"I'm not talking about my ex. I'm already so upset about this all and I don't want to talk about it anymore." Olivia spoke. She filled up a glass and sipped from it before taking her medicine for her nausea. She set the cup back down before looking at her wife.

"Elliot and I went over and saw Lou's wife. We wanted to talk to her, but we didn't get too. But I want to be able to sue her. Not only for visitation rights to the kids but also for the money that was taken from you for the last five years." Amanda spoke. Olivia shook her head as she started to pace.

"You know how bad this could get? My stress level would be through the roof! We only have six months left or so before our baby is here, and I don't want to hurt him because I was going to court to sue for custody of his siblings!" Olivia cried.

"But don't you want him to know his siblings?" Amanda asked, as she stopped her wife and held her by her hips. Olivia took a slow breath before shrugging.

"I don't know. Because they aren't my kids... I may pay for them, but they aren't mine."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D