Four

Olivia held her stomach as she looked at the front of Lou's house. She had told her wife that she wanted nothing to do with the kids because Lou wanted it that way, but Olivia couldn't stay away. She knew that the kids had to be off from school, and Olivia knew that it was only Lou and the kids in the house.

Olivia slowly walked up the path to make sure she didn't slip, and then she rang the doorbell. She stood back and shoved her hands into the pockets of her jacket as she took a slow breath.

"Olivia?" Lou asked after she opened the door. Olivia looked up at her before sighing softly.

"Lou, we need to talk. About so much." Olivia spoke. Lou nodded before moving to step outside.

"No. Not outside. In the house where our children are." Olivia spoke with more strength and conviction than she had ever used with Lou before.

"I don't want them to-"

"Louanne, stop being a bitch and just let me see my kids!" 

///

Olivia sat on the couch and looked at all of the expensive things that Lou had. Tons of video game systems were sitting on the entertainment center, and pictures from different vacations scattered the wall. Olivia had never gone on a real trip with Lou, and it was only because Lou said she didn't feel safe traveling. Olivia should have known that her whole relationship had been a lie, just because Lou wanted to use her.

Olivia was beyond thankful for Amanda, and the fact that they both liked the same things. They were already planning the first trip they would take as a family of three. They were talking about moving to Montana when they were older to buy a ranch, and they planned on having a big house to have their kids and grandkids over to. They had a future planned, and Olivia and Lou never had that.

"The kids are still sleeping," Lou spoke, as she walked out of the kitchen with a mug of coffee in both hands. She went to hand it to Olivia, but Olivia shook her head.

"I don't drink coffee." She spoke.

"When did that start?" Lou sighed, as she sank down on one of the armchairs and crossed her legs.

"When it started to make me anxious," Olivia replied as she kept her hands shoved into the pockets of her jacket.

"Why are you really here? You haven't been around to see the kids-"

"Oh knock it off. We already discussed this. Now I'm here to talk about what my wife and I may be doing."

"Excuse me?" Lou huffed.

"I deserve to know my kids. I deserve to at least meet the girl that is legally my child." Olivia spat. 

"So what are you and Miss Bitch gonna do? A judge will not take my kids away. They have been raised here their whole lives. They only know Ava and me."

"Because you wouldn't let me know them..." Olivia whispered, before hearing a door at the end of the hall open. Olivia saw a small girl walk out, her hair tied in space buns on the top of her head.

"Mommy, I need to use the potty." She whispered. Olivia looked at the girl before looking back at Lou.

"You made them stay in their rooms so they wouldn't see me... God, you are a monster." Olivia whimpered, before quickly moving to the front door. She opened it before stopping and turning around.

"You win, Lou. But I'm going to court to stop paying child support. You don't need it. I need it for my baby."

///

Olivia really regretted going to see Lou, and she felt it. She could feel the sadness and the weakness that she felt when around Lou. It was like she could drain her of everything she needed or created. But the weakness was also coming from something else.

"Olivia!" Amanda exclaimed as she came running towards her wife. Olivia looked up from where she had been looking at her stomach before sighing softly.

"It's just a little bleeding. The doctor said it's normal. They are going to keep me here for a few hours and then send me home." Olivia spoke, as she reached out to her wife. Amanda took her hand and pressed several kisses on it before sinking down beside her.

"How long had you been bleeding? Because you didn't tell me about it this morning. If you had, I wouldn't have gone to work with Elliot!" Amanda exclaimed.

"It didn't start until I was driving back to the house. I saw that I was bleeding a bit, and I just got scared. But I'm okay. The baby has a very strong heartbeat."

"Liv, you scared me," Amanda whispered. Olivia frowned as she caressed her wife's soft blonde locks.

"I'm sorry that I scared you. But I'm not sorry for what I did today."

"What did you do today?" Amanda asked worriedly.

"Well, for the first thing I went and talked to Lou. She wouldn't let me see the kids, but I saw how she's been spending the money. Then and I went and talked to one of my old friends. He is going to help us sue Lou for what she's been doing. Not for custody or visitation, but for the money she has stolen from me... "

"God, your day has been full!" Amanda exclaimed.

"It has been. And I'm exhausted. So can you shut the curtain and get up here with me?"

"Whatever you want, darling. I'm here for you and our baby." Amanda spoke. Olivia nodded as she slipped down a bit. Amanda shut the curtains and slipped her jacket off before laying beside her wife. She held her close and gently kissed her hair as Olivia started to fall asleep.

"Are you sure you don't want anything to do with the kids? We can move here and I can start working for SVU. Then we can get a house and have the kids for some days and Lou and her wife can have them for the others." Amanda breathed. Olivia sat up a bit and looked at her wife with a frown on her lips.

"Do you think I'd actually have a chance at all?"

"With me on your side, we will have a chance to get the kids. A strong chance. Especially after everyone finds out what Lou has done."

"Then let's do this."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D