43: You cant escape Death

The weight of living is a burden that evokes on an unnatural beauty throughout all society within. Full of an ideology of predator and prey; only the strongest say survive. Once a sanctuary for all is now only a hell she had created for them to rot to repay their transgressions. Whilst Life remained in the safe haven she had created for herself, she is perceived to laugh upon the grievances of the creatures she had made. One could ask if she truly cared for the monsters that lurked in the mortal realm, or if it is only the fear of the consequences of playing god. It is beyond the realms of any imagination produced with the corruption she bestowed upon them. Most do not even see the light touching the small, fragile earth until they are free from the control of their superiors.

Was this a result of their sins? A punishment like no other to redeem themselves and fix the problems their ancestors had created. They could only remind themselves of their constant greed for more; a sin that could never be prepaid. Only the lifetime of many Gods would be able to repay the crimes of one, singular human, for their misdeeds remain unfathomable to the irises of their mortal eyes. Harnessing the seven deadly sins; they will forever perish.

You could ask if it deemed fair to punish those who did not commit the crimes, however the power to kill rests within them all. It is the choice to utilize and control it.

They are not strangers to the darkness that rests within them anymore. It flows freely within their veins: their blood. It is in their nature. They will never understand, for they always will remain ignorant to their flaws. They are not strangers to the night. Clawing at any chance to put a bit of change inside of their pockets, they plague the stars above them. They cloud the skies with thick, black smoke without a second thought. No creature will be able to understand the complexity that rests within their imagination because they themselves remain oblivious to their own destructive nature.

It was always detrimental, for the seas that surrounded them only barricaded them for a short amount of time, leaving to only reek more turmoil along the way. The reek of chaos, leaving a trail of sorrow behind them.

Humans are miserable creatures.

None of which will ever be able to fit the role of God. It would only be a matter of time before they abused the power given to them.

She is no different.

She harnesses the power to destroy as well; It is only a matter of when.

Holding the child inside of his bare, skeletal hands, she possesses the power of the three most powerful forces ever known to man.

Life.

Death.

And chaos.

The child's first laugh only sprouted nature, the capability to form the vibrant colors and to turn them all into ash within a snap of her fingers.

She was dangerous.

Her innocence only shielded the fact that she was a monstrosity created from a mortal and a God.

The offspring of a mortal and an immortal. Although the goddess of Life, she remains vulnerable to the chaos within her soul. It blackened her once pure heart, creating a sea of Entropy that could never be taken away from her.

That child carried the Entropy her mother carried as well. She had the ability to destroy even the most powerful of Gods.

Standing at the base of the Great Tree's roots, their child's eyes gleamed upon the blossomed fruit that had once been nothing but mere buds of flowering berries. Their bright colors were like no other, and the tree whispered and swayed the child towards the base of the wooden tree.

With the power to create, and the power to destroy, the child was the offspring of both chaos and eternity.

Would she be the destruction of the Gods? Would her fate be decided once her small hand is placed upon the base of the grand tree?

Or will she be able to destroy the chaos that had been sealed away, thus releasing a great era of Peace once more?

Although one mortal escaped the hands of Death, not everything can, for she was the only exception that bloomed within Death's empty heart.

It is inevitable that the living dies. It is only a matter of time when the lit candle burns out, leaving the darkness that surrounded it.

You can't escape Death.

It is only inevitable.

Even his child makes no exception.