~ INDIA CALLING? ~

Singh Mansion

Diya is seating in her chair like a Queen. Her bodyguards are surrounding her with Vishakha standing in front of her. 'Is the special arrangements done for her?' She asked them. They nods.

'Good. So, what are you thinking? Take her away,' she instructs them and they obeys.

Vishakha protests, 'I didn't do anything wrong. We can both..'

She gets angry. 'Shut up. Take her away from my sight.'

Bodyguards take her away

She laughs.

*****

The bodyguards take Vishakha in the backyard and dumped her in the secret tunnel. They closes the door and walks away.

Suddenly, she smirks. 'Tuje kya lagta hai ki tu mujhe yaha rakhegi aur mein rahungi? Kabhi nahi. That day too I won and this time too I will win. I only took a necklace, but you fired me from the job. And I took away your one son, as my revenge. But why she said Aaryan died? This means the dead body was of Aaryan and not Rohan's. This means he is alive? But if he alive then why didn't he came to meet me once?'

******

Ratan and Priya are talking while Diya is listening to their talks hiding.

Ratan is feeling very guilty, 'I can't forgive myself for lying to Diya.'

'But Dad, because of that only Mom recovered quickly,' Priya consoles him.

'But I also can't forget how Rohan refused to acknowledge us as his parents and instead took money to act as Aryan,' sadness is evident in his tone.