~ FEELINGS ~

Looking at the lone road ahead of them, and then tilting her head towards the window, only thing is revolving in Naina's head, about her "near kiss" with Virendra. She feels disturbed and somewhere ashamed of herself. 'How could I do that? How could I get so weak and do that? That can't happen again, I can't get that close to him. I can't. He is not Sameer ji, he is a different person. Why he is bothering me much? Why I am feeling this way regarding him?'

Seeing her like this, Munna gets concerned. "Is something bothering you?' She tells him it's nothing!

He wants to ask her further, as he is not convinced by her answer, but doesn't voice it out, thinking she might not like it.

******
Lab

Munna and Naina arrives there to drop off the water samples. They tells them they will email her their findings, because it will take 2 days to process.

They thanks them and walks away.

******

Road

Sitting in the car and looking out of the window, Naina is still upset with her act and decides to do something. 'As soon as I get back I'm gonna pack my bags and leave. I will stay at a hotel until this quarantine fiasco gets over. I must get away from Virendra ji. I can't let any more mistakes happen! I can't stay with him under one roof.'

******

Singh House

Virendra recalls the "near kiss" with Naina and blushes. 'I never felt like this towards anyone, then why her? She too have feelings for me?'

He recalls the the spent with her and smiles. 'Tomorrow itself, I will express my feelings for her!'

He then sleeps.

******

Virendra's nightmare is in full swing. There was gun fire. Shots were being fired from all directions. He was running whilst holding someone's hand. It's a girl's hand.

She is worried for him. He has been shot wice in the arm. It's bleeding, but they cannot stop. If they stop, they will be shot dead. They need to go a bit more, then they can get to the helicopter and get to safety. He is shot again.

'Aaaahhh!' With a deep breath he wakes up. Roopa came rushing to him. 'It's alright beta.'

'Mom, the dream is getting clearer. I think I might be getting my memory back!' He exclaims and tells her about his dream.

'That shooting scene I think is your imagination, that there was a girl with you. All that gun fire must've been when you, were stationed at Kargil. You were shot twice there, you know 1 on your arm and 1 on your side.' She explains him.

'But!' He protests but she doesn't listen. 'Beta don't you trust me? I won't lie to my child!' She hugs him lovingly, while thinking, 'As soon as Naina gets back I am gonna ask her to leave!'

******

PRECAP ~ REALISATION

Vote and comment❤