~ REALISATION ~

Singh House

Virendra looks at himself in the mirror. He is very happy about the result of his beardless face and thinks about confessing his feelings to Naina. He imagines the complete scene in his mind and her reaction. He smiles profusely. His mother Roopa passes through his room and seeing him like this, she doesn't like it. 'Beta I can't let your dream come true!'

*****

 Virendra gets super happy seeing Naina back and walks towards her. 'Good morning, Naina ji!'

She looks at him and gets emotional, but controls herself. 'No, he is a different person. He is not my husband, just his lookalike!' She ignores him and walks towards her room, to pack her stuff.

He too came in her room and back-hugs her. She gets shocked and pushes him hard. 'What the hell, Virendra ji? Stay within your limits!'

He gets stunned hearing her tone. 'I am sorry! Very sorry Naina ji. I shouldn't have done that!'

She continues with her packing. He looks at her confused and calls out to her. She doesn't look at him at all. 'I want nothing to do with you. It was MY mistake of getting too close to you. But I am gonna rectify that. I am going to a hotel. I will always be grateful to you for saving my life, but that where our relationship ends!'

She walks down the stairs, with the suitcase in her hand, but leaving her mobile behind. Roopa is happy with the arrangement. 'Now, I don't have to do anything!'

He walks out of the house in anger. 'How dare she is to talk to me like that? She ALSO has feelings for me, I can tell. I am NOT imagining!' 

 I am NOT imagining!' 

******

 Road

Naina just reached the bus stop, when a media-van stops in front of her. Four Reporters gets out and begins questioning her. On seeing her suitcase one asked 'Where are you going? Are you leaving again?'

She is already under a lot of duress and now being accosted by the media, she is finding difficulty in finding a voice. Luckily for her, Munna came to her rescue.

He pushes the media persons back in the van. She thanks him for helping her out.
He takes her to his home.

******

Rathod House

Janki welcomes Naina. Naina walks towards a room and sees Shivu annoying Virendra by constantly touching him, hugging him. He is about to go when he catches a glimpse of Naina. He smirks as an idea pops into his head.