~ REASON ~

Sameer is reading news on his laptop. Suddenly, his sight falls on the corner of the news site and he gets shocked.

'What happened Sameer ji?' Naina asked worriedly.

'What is Saina doing on this site?' He shows her the laptop.

She gets shocked, 'I don’t know Sameer ji! Wait, I know this is from the shopping mall, we visited yesterday.'

'How many times I have told you, that if you go out with her, take security with you. Now see what happened!' His tone angry.

'I thought we are there to take care of her, so nothing would happen to her,' she cries.

'Naina, this is a new place for her, anything could have happen,' he composes himself.

'But Sameer ji, who could be behind this?' She asked him worriedly.

Just then, he gets a call, and he picks it.

'A VERY VERY GOOD MORNING, SAMEER! SO, HOW WAS THE SURPRISE?' The caller laughs.

He understands it's Stanley and gets very angry, 'STANLEY, I WON’T LEAVE YOU!'

'FOR THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO CATCH ME!' Stanley laughs evily.

'WHY ARE YOU TROUBLING MY FAMILY?'

'JUST GIVE ME WHAT I WANT, AND I WON’T TROUBLE YOUR FAMILY AGAIN!' Stanley remarks.

'NOW YOU WON’T GET A SINGLE PENNY!' He states clearly to him.

'YOU WILL REGRET!' He ignores his warning and cuts the call.

'Sameer ji, I think we should,' she tries to speak, when they hears a knock on their door. He opens the door and sees Preeti standing there with doctor Priya.

He goes out and let's doctor Priya check her.

******

'Is everything okay, doctor Priya?' Preeti asked, seeing her coming out of the room.

Doctor Priya nods and she thanks her, before going inside the room, to be with Naina.

'What happened, doctor Priya? What that doctor told is true?' Sameer asked her.

She shakes her head, 'See Mr. Maheshwari, I don’t know how that doctor felt Naina's pregnancy is risky. Though it’s true her baby’s position has been inverted but that doesn’t account for a high risk pregnancy.'

He gets confused, so she explains him. 'I mean, when that doctor checked her, seeing her baby’s inverted position, she came to this conclusion. When I checked her and seeing her baby’s inverted position, I came to this conclusion that it can’t be accounted for a high risk pregnancy. In today’s world medical science has reached to greater heights. Nothing is impossible! It’s not new for us. But yes she shouldn’t exert herself much. Maybe, her delivery will be normal, without any worries.'