~ SAMEER'S SURPRISE ~

Tonight, was the first night of the newlyweds in their second innings. But destiny had some plans for them.

She now realised, she should not have asked him to get Shefali and Arjun get married, as she looks at the sleeping form of her husband, on the couch and she herself on the bed.

Though she realised now that, whatever he told was right. Only Love isn't enough in any relationship. She needs to take decision practically.

She once again tries to make him up, but he ignores her. She sadly tries to sleep, looking at him. He has turned his face away from her.

******

Naina after taking her shower, decides to get “her Sameer ji” back. She sprinkles water droplets from her wet hair onto him.

He smilingly looks at her. Soon, his smile fades away as he remembers last night. He tries to go, but she stops him and hugs him from back. 'Sameer ji, I am sorry! I should’ve stayed out of THAT MATTER. I will never bring it up again and will abide by your decision. But please, don't do this with me, I don't like it.'

He turns around and hugs her

******

SamAina joins everybody at the breakfast table. Kalyani expectedly looks at Naina, but seeing her pale face she gets sad. It breaks two hearts.

'Dad, is it ready?' Sameer asked his Dad.

Vijay nods making him very happy. Naina gets confused. 'What's ready Sameer ji?'

'Patience Nainu, all in good time!' He exclaims.

******

******

SamAina are packing their suitcase. But Naina still doesn't know what's happening. 'Where are we going Sameer ji?'