~ NAINA'S OUTBURST ON SAMEER ~

Naina is making Saina sleep, when Sameer came from outside. Seeing him, she clutches onto her baby tightly and walks off from there. He tries to talk to her, but she doesn't listen. He in that moment feels unwanted and a complete stranger in his own family. 

But he also believes in giving some space in any relationship. That's the reason he wants to wait for her to cool down and then they can talk. 

******

Naina is feeling guilty with the way, she has been behaving with Sameer lately. She had always wanted him to come back to her, and now when he is here, she is making it worse. 'I should talk to Sameer ji and clear it out!' 

*****

Naina came in the guest room to talk to Sameer. 'Sameer ji..!' She stops and sits on the bed. He sits besides her and holds her hand. 'Tell me Nainu, I am here now!'

She glares at him, 'Exactly Sameer ji, you are here now!' She pushes his hand away and slumps to the floor on her knees. 'Where were you when I needed you? You were not here when I needed you the most!' 

He also kneels besides her. 'Nainu, you can't blame me for that. It was NOT BY CHOICE, that I had to leave you!'

'Then who should I blame Sameer ji?' 

He moves closer, to hug her, but she stops him. 'Don't do that!'

'Nainu, don't pushed me away. We were apart from so long, don't create much distance between us! Let's put everything behind us!'

'No Sameer ji, I can't do that! My heart is in a million pieces, and you are responsible for that!'

He holds her hand, 'Nainu, I didn't go away, because I wanted to.'

'I know all the details Sameer ji, I WAS THERE!' she replies sternly.

'Then, why are you angry with me?' He demands.

'I don't know. I DON'T KNOW. I can't control it anymore! I know I shouldn't be, as you were a victim, just as I was, but I am. I had to manage your empire by myself. I felt like you abandoned me. And over everything else, I WAS PREGNANT! I was going to be a single parent to our child, DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARY IT WAS? At one point of time, I had almost LOST OUR BABY. I had almost LOST HER! I was pinning for you, grieving for you. I mourned for you! And where were you? Enjoying your life with a new identity!' She hissed.

'Oh! So, that's what this is ALL ABOUT. Well, I wasn't "ENJOYING LIFE" as you put it. I had no memory of who I was,' he quips.

She stares at him. He is horrified, 'WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?'

'NOTHING, just nothing. FORGET IT. Tell me Sameer ji, what you would have done, if I carried out your last wish?' She demands.

'Last wish?'

'WHAT IF I REMARRIED?'

He just stares at her blankly. She continues, 'I was horrified, when I heard what you wanted me to do. How could you even think that?' Say something Sameer ji, you wanted me "TO BE HAPPY AGAIN" isn't that, what was on the tape?' HOW WAS I GOING TO BE HAPPY WITHOUT YOU? HOW WAS I GOING TO BE HAPPY WITH ANOTHER MAN?'

'Sorry Nainu, I shouldn't have,' he holds her, but she pushes it away. 'Your sorry doesn't matter now!'

'Nothing will change, how I feel for you!'

'I feel the same for you Sameer ji. But..But did you sleep with Shivani?'

He gets shocked. 'What?'

'You heard me!' She replies with a straight face.

'No Nainu, NEVER!' He is still very shocked by her this question.

'DON'T LIE TO ME! I saw with my own eyes, how close you were with her,' she roars.

He doesn't know what to say especially when his wife doesn't trust him. A lot is going on in his mind, regarding the accusation his wife grandly gave him.

Finally, he finds words to put in his perspective.'Naina, looks like whatever I say, it's not going to matter, because you have already made up your mind on everything. YOU HATE Me FOR "LEAVING YOU ALONE & PREGNANT?" YOU HATE Me FOR BREAKING MY PROMISES TO YOU! YOU HATE Me FOR STILL BEING ALIVE!'

He holds her hands and takes her out of the room and closes the door on her face. She gets shocked by his behavior and the last statement he said.

*****

PRECAP ~ RAIN ROMANCE

Vote and comment ❤