~ PURPOSE OF LIVING ~

Texas

Naina turns to Shefali, 'Did you see even Sanchi feels her dad is alive!'

She nods, 'Yes Bhabhi, even I have belief in your belief of Bhai being alive! You know we thought we lost you too. Thank god Dad called me and told to be with you as he thought you might take some step watching the CD which Bhai left for you. We immediately rushed you to the hospital and you had lost so much blood. And a angel came in the form of Virendra Singh who saved you, but we couldn't thank him, as he left immediately after donating the blood you you. We all were so happy, except you, as you were very angry on getting saved and that's when the good news came our way!'

 We all were so happy, except you, as you were very angry on getting saved and that's when the good news came our way!'

* FLASHBACK *

City Hospital

Shefali and Doctor Priya are in Naina's ward room. Naina looks around the room, she knows she got unsuccessful at her suicide attempt, and now she is very angry. 'Why did you saved me Doctor? I don't want to live. I can't live without my husband? Why don't you all let me die?'

Shefali stops her, as she has become hysterical. 'Stop it Bhabhi, we can't stop living because we lost a loved one. Life goes on. Do you think Bhai will be happy with what you just tried to do?'

'I have an answer for you. You want a purpose to live? How about that little one in your tummy?' asked doctor Priya.

They looks at each other in confusion.

Doctor Priya holds her hand, 'Naina Maaheshwari - YOU'RE PREGNANT!'

She places her hand over her tummy. 'Sameer ji, we did it. We made the baby!'

Shefali hugs her. 'Oh Bhabhi, congrats. I am so happy for you.'

'Shefu, I got my sign, your brother is still alive. SAMEER JI IS STILL ALIVE!' She exclaimed excitedly.

Shefali nods her head. 'Bhabhi not again, Bhai has left us. He's gone!'

She outright refuses to believe it, 'No this child is proof that he is still out there.'

'I need to do some tests. I need to take you for an ultrasound. I just want to make sure that the baby is not affected by your suicide stint,' doctor Priya said interrupting them.