~ NAINA AND VIREN BONDS ~

Sitting in his grand and lavish room, holding a glass of his scotch and ravishing in his new found happiness, a step closer to his success.

Karan Oberoi was always a rich spoilt brat, but in recent years became more vengeful, just because he wants to be in the top league in the business world.

Now the call he got a few minutes ago, from his girlfriend, has made him much happy. What could be more happy news then this?

His Dad Tej Oberoi came in and seeing his son's face, didn't need to ask the reason. He is happy too. 'Let's celebrate our victory.' 

He gives him the drink. He takes it and sips, ' We have turned a little problem in Rajkot, into a major disaster area. No stopping us now, my son, we will be the biggest industrialist now!'

He smirks, 'Yes Dad, now one can stop us to achieve our goal.'

They laughs

They laughs.

******

Singh House

Naina is having difficulty in sleeping because of the mystery called "Virendra"

So many things implies that he is Sameer but something is not right. 'A GUY WHO EXACTLY LOOKS LIKE SAMEER JI, came in front of me, yet I didn't jump for joy, not even hug him, and not even kissed him. Is this all because deep down my heart I know he is not my Sameer ji? But then so many things indicate that he is my Sameer ji. The way he talks, the way he laughs. This all things are POINTING TOWARDS VIRENDRA BEING SAMEER JI. He even said my fav dialogue of "UNDERSTAND YOU BETTER Understand!" But this is also true that if he is my Sameer ji, then he would have called me Nainu and not Ma'am or Naina ji. Could it all be a coincidence? URRGHH, this is all so frustrating. How am I ever gonna know the truth?' She thinks, when she hears a sound which disturbs her. She gets up from her bed and pops outside. She sees Roopa leaving the house.

'Where could aunty be going to at this part of the night?' She notices the time to be 3 am. She gets suspicious of her.

*****

Rathod House

Shivani is having difficulty in sleeping. She is worried about Naina and Viren living under the same roof, together. She stands by her opened window, and takes in a couple of breaths of the early-morning, crisp breeze, when she sees Roopa walking outside with lantern in her hand and tray in other.