~ PROBLEMS ~

Diya is very much angry on her bodyguards, as after this much security, Vishakha managed to escape. 'How did she ran away? Where were you people? Answer me now!'

 'How did she ran away? Where were you people? Answer me now!'

They gets terrified.

She takes a vase and is about to throw it when she hears someone's footsteps, and gets scared. She jumps on the bed and sleeps.

Priya came there, and talks with her. She unable to control herself moves her fingers up and down. Priya notices that and gets super happy. She calls her Dad.

Ratan came running in the room, and seeing her opening her eyes, gets very happy. He helps her to sit. 'Diya, you don't know how happy I am today!'

Priya excuses herself, giving them privacy. They looks at each other emotionally.

Just then, a bodyguard informs them about Vishakha running away. She pretends to be shocked. Ratan is confused, 'Who is she?'

'Ratan, she is the one who took our Rohan and ran away!' she tells him. 'I am not gonna..'

He cups her face, 'Diya, don't think too much

He cups her face, 'Diya, don't think too much. Now only you got fine. You should just rest! And you should not take law in your hand!'

She hugs him tightly. He consoles her.

*****

Singh House

Virendra wakes up with a smile, as he remembers the fun time, he spent with Naina; last night. He gets ready and goes to have breakfast.

******

Naina is having  breakfast, but is lost in a thought. Virendra greets Roopa and asked about her whereabouts in the early morning hours; but she gives him a vague reply.