~ CONFESSION ~

Beautiful sun rays falls in the room, thus waking Sameer. He smiles, to the start of the beautiful day ahead. He sees his beloved sleeping peacefully in his arms.

He smiles at her, as he kisses her forehead. She wakes up looking at him, while cuddling more close to him. 'Good morning Sameer ji!'

'Good morning, beautiful!' He kisses her lips. 💏

Suddenly, they hears some sound from Saina's room. They gets up and quickly dresses up.

******

SamAina sees Saina having her own private "conversation" with the pink and white teddy bear, which he brought for her when he met her the first time.

Their daughter is very happy with it and seeing her happy they are happy too

Their daughter is very happy with it and seeing her happy they are happy too. 😘

He takes Saina in his arms and kisses her on the cheek. Saina smiles and touches his face, with her little hands.

He gives Saina in her arms. 'Nainu, feed our baby! I am going to the gym downstairs, the door will be locked itself behind me. I will be back in 2 hours, I will knock!'

She nods and he walks away from there.

******

Naina is in the shower, when she hears a knock on the door, so she quickly wraps a towel around her and goes to open the door.

She gets shocked to see Sameer casually resting his arm against the door-frame and having a cool conversation with that topless blonde from yesterday.

He sees her looking at him, so quickly walks in the room. 😜

'Why you were talking to that lady?' She angrily stares at him.

'Jealous, Nainu!' He winks at her.

She turns her face away. He turns her towards him and holds her hands. 'She is a sweet girl, she just wanted to know if I did accompany her on a midnight skinny dip!'

She gets more angry now, while he is enjoying it. 'Nainu, that girl's name is Leena and she just wanted me to give her some ideas about what gift to buy her boyfriend!'

'Sach?'

He nods bis head, and she hugs him tightly.