~ REUNION ~

Naina and Sameer are in the car, which is taking them to the Ranch. He is still very upset, which bothers her a lot. She has been noticing his this behavior, all through their 14 hour flight. Something is definitely bothering him, but what? 

He was so happy and excited to meet his daughter, then what happened?

She just can't take it anymore, so nudges him for which he finally decides to speak. 'You named her Sanchi?'

'So that's what it's been bothering you, from the time I told aunty about her name,' she laughs a bit.

'I thought you would keep the name I choose. I thought you liked that name,' he pouts.

She pulls his cheeks cutely, 'I loved the name you choose Sameer ji. But I want you to be the first person to call her by her correct name. But till u get back to us, WE HAD TO CALL HER SOMETHING, therefore I gave her this name.'

 'You are mad!'

'I know that!' she said proudly.

'What if I only got home after 18 years, would you have called her by this name for all that time?'

'Sameer ji, I knew YOU CANNOT STAY AWAY FROM ME FOR THAT LONG!' she kisses him on the cheek. 'But then one thing if good that Shivani understood and apologise too.'

'Yes! It was to happen in that way.' Suddenly, something strikes him as his face drops.  'I am worried, how will our daughter react to me? Will she accept me?'

'Of course she will, she is your daughter!'

'Our daughter,' he corrects her.

******

Ranch

Sameer is awestruck by it's beauty, and immediately fell in love with the place. Naina rushes out as soon as the car stopped. This gives him a perfect opportunity to discuss a very important matter with Abhishek. The guy was so happy seeing him alive, that they had hugged each other.

'Abhishek, I need you to do something for me. I need you to go India at once and find him,' before he can complete his sentence, she called him to hurry up.

******

Shefali welcomes Naina sweetly. They hugs each other. 'Bhabhi, I have a surprise for you.'

'And what's that?' Naina asked her but seeing DivJay coming towards them, gets surprised. 'Mom, Dad!' She hugs them. 'Wait, even I have a surprise for you!'

They looks at each other, and that very moment, Sameer came in, 'Hi Mom and Dad!'

For a second they became numb, but it was for a short time only. DivJay hugs him and weeps in happiness. 'Sameer, are you really here? OUR SON. We are so happy beta.'

'Mom, Dad I am here, I am alive and I am back forever!'

He walks towards her. 'Chotti!'

She places her hand on his cheek. Tightly, she embraces him and cries on his shoulder. 'Where have you been Bhai?'

'That's a long story Chotti. FOR SOME OTHER DAY!'

While the reunion is in full swing downstairs, Naina have sneak off to peep in on Sanchi. She peers over the cot to see a sleeping baby.

She now goes to call him. She sees the happy scene down and gets very happy. 'Sameer ji, it's time to meet your daughter.'

They moves upstairs.

'Bhai, I can't wait for you to see Sanchi!' Shefali exclaims happily.

'Chotti, her name is NOT Sanchi!'

They gets confused.

******

Sameer gets stunned to see the nursery, it is EXACTLY AS HE DESIGNED on his laptop. Everything is pretty in pink. Perfect for a little girl.

Naina have fulfilled his wish. He clutched onto the pink and white teddy bear, he bought from the duty free shop at the airport for Sanchi.

He stares in awe at the child in the cot. She is sleeping so peacefully, with her arms above her head. Her mouth is slightly open and it is utterly cute.

He touches her cheek with his finger, careful not to wake her. 'Hi baby, hey sweetheart. It's your Dad!'

'Hello, SAINA SAMEER MAAHESHWARI!'

******

PRECAP ~ REACTION

Vote and comment❤