~ MOOD SWINGS ~

Today, is the last day of SamAina's adventurous honeymoon, as tomorrow they will be back home. They are very excited, as tomorrow holds a very special day for them, as their darling daughter, turns a year old.

They wants to make it a special occasion for her. So, she asks him to teach Saina how to blow her candle.

He takes out a box of matches and lits one match. He then holds the flaming match in front of Saina. 'Baby, save Papa or Papa will get burnt!'

Saina just stares at the match. She explains her, 'Baby, Papa ki ungli jal jayegi. You blow off the flame!'

When the flame is at it's tip, Saina blows it off. They are very proud of her. 'Good girl!'

'Goo girl,' Saina repeats, making her parents proud of her again.

Suddenly, she holds her stomach. He looks worriedly at her, “Everything okay, Nainu?'

She quickly takes his hand and places it on her stomach. He feels it too. 'Is it our Virat?'

'Yes Sameer ji! That’s our Virat, he is kicking!'

He just holds her in his arms. Tears of joy are brimming in his eyes. 'I am so happy I got to relieve these special moments, that I missed out when you were pregnant with Saina!'

******

'You did what?' Naina blasts at Sameer, on knowing he shared their photographs with the family.

'Chotti asked to see our photographs. So, I mailed it to her!' He replies coolly.

'How could you? You should have asked me f-i-r-s-t,' she punches his arms. He places his hands on her shoulders to console her, but she flings it off. 'I wanted to see their reactions, when I tell them that I am pregnant. I wanted to see Mom, Dad and Shefali's faces, when they see how big I have become. But now they have already seen it in the photos and I missed their expressions!'

He tries to suppress his laughter and holds  her to his chest. 'Don’t worry Nainu, when you get pregnant after this one, and then after those two, YOU CAN CHECK THEIR REACTIONS! Afterall, we have 8 more coming after Viraat!'

She pushes him away and wails like a baby. 'You should not have done that! I so wanted to see their reactions, now that won't be possible because of you! Why you did this, why?'

He shakes his head, thinking this to be one of her mood swings. 'It's okay Nainu, when you get pregnant next time, you check their reactions. I think that would be fine, won't it?'

 I think that would be fine, won't it?'

She looks at him. 'If you think I am gonna let you near me after Viraat is born, then YOU got another thing coming!'

 'If you think I am gonna let you near me after Viraat is born, then YOU got another thing coming!'

'Nainu, this sounds like a threat. I DON’T LIKE THREATS,' he lifts her in his arms and places her on the bed.

She wants to protest, but can't as she gets melted in his eyes. He covers them with the duvet.

******

PRECAP ~ STORM

Vote and comment❤