~ SAINA'S FIRST STEP ~

Everytime Naina or the other family members, tries to make Saina have milk, she just throws the glass on the floor, with a firm, 'No!'

So, Preeti thinks of making her eat something and brings a bowl of cereal for her and tries to feed her with a spoon. 'No,' Saina yells and pushes her hand, thus flinging the spoon of cereal onto her face.

Saina laughs and claps seeing her Maasi’s face.

'You don’t want to eat, then I am taking you for a bath,' Naina states.

'No,' Saina screams and kicks her legs into  Naina's stomach.

Divya quickly takes Saina when Naina holds her abdomen and gasps in pain. 'No,' Saina continues screaming as Swati and Preeti baths her by force.

They gets drenched by the time the bath is over. Divya tries to make her wear the dress which Sameer bought for her, but her favorite word, 'No,' pops up again.

'Beta, your Papa bought this dress especially for YOU. Don’t you want to wear it for him? He will be here just now, it will make him very happy to see you wear it,' Vijay lovingly explains her.

Surprisingly, she lifts her arms; allowing them to dress her up.

******

Though, Sameer is in the meeting, but occasionally stares at the clock, as the seconds hand moves, VERY SLOWLY!

He is missing his family especially, his Princess. As soon as the consensus is reached, the meeting is adjourned and he gets out of the door, not bothering with the formalities of shaking his colleagues hands.

******

Saina is happily crawling all around, even going in-between everyone’s legs. Kalyani tells Swati to feed her again, as Naina is resting.

Swati tries to feed her, but she doesn't  want to have anything! She squints her favorite word, 'No!'

Everyone enjoys her antics though. Just then, Sameer walks in, but no one notices him coming in, except his daughter, who gets elated to have him back.

From her crawling position, she holds onto the leg of the table and props herself up. 'Papa,' she yells out alerting everyone of his presence.

Unsteadily, she takes her first step towards him

Unsteadily, she takes her first step towards him. He looks at her proudly and kneels down on the floor, while stretching his hands towards her, urging her to walk to him.

With just a step more to take, she stumbles and falls onto her bum! He  scoops her up the instant she bursts into tears, 'Now why are you crying? You know what a big thing you did today? You stood up on your own feet taking your first steps! You know how proud your Papa is of you!'

He kisses both her cheeks and she immediately stops crying. He greets everyone. They all comments that they are so lucky to witness her first steps, but are sad too as the main person, her mother has missed it.

Bela tells him to feed Saina, as they all tried to make her eat, but she refuses to eat anything. Preeti prepares a dish of mashed butternut and he feeds it to Saina.

She eats it, as if she is hungry from weeks! He pats her back, 'Slowly sweetheart, you will get choked if you eat so fast.'

But she gulps it, as he makes her drink water.

******

PRECAP ~ SHOPPING

Vote and comment❤