A lonely girl has a cat with a twirl

"M'lady!" Chat screamed from below. His feet still glued to the ground.

"On it chat!" Ladybug threw the little girl's staff at Chat Noir.

"Cataclysm!" He summoned his power and perfectly caught the baton. It was destroyed at his touch.

"Bye bye little butterfly." Ladybug waved the now purified akuma off. "Pound it?" She landed next to Chat Noir.

"Pound it." He gave her a fist bump.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" She threw her lucky charm in the air and all the damage that had been done was purified and returned to its normal state. Chat fell over, his feet now free of the floor. He hit the ground with a loud thud and groan.

"I hate being stuck on the ground." He grumbled.

"You have no idea." Ladybug said to herself, but Chat had caught her words. He decided not to ask her about it. "Anyways, it's your turn for patrol tonight. See you later kitty." She smiled with her beautiful lips, making Chat Noir blush slightly.

"U-u-um y-yeah." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Would you join me on this fine night?" He switched from anxious to coy in an instant.

"Not tonight Chat Noir." She poked his nose away as he was leaning close to her. "I'll take this little girl home." Ladybug patted the top of the girl's head. The girl smiled broadly.

"To bad." Chat smirked. "Au revoir m'lady." He saluted her and fly away with majestic wings of a hawk.

"Guess it's you and me now huh?" Ladybug vent down to the girls level. The girl started giggling.

"I want to be a super hero to!" She said with lisp. Ladybug chuckled.

"Well you'll have to earn it. Super hero's are always good, and obey their parents." Ladybug scooped the girl up in her arms. "Can you tell me your name?"

"Tulip!" She answered.

"Well Tulip, Im sure you will be the best super hero of them all. But I believe you owe an apologie to your mom and dad."

"You mean my dad's?" Tulip corrected. Ladybug's eyes widened.

"Oh! Um, yeah. Apologize to your dads, I'm sure they ment the best."

"I hate being grounded!" Tulip folded her arms and stretched out her tiny wings. Her wings were quite a specimen. They were shiny blue with a variety of colors like a peacock. But that was impossible, only men could have peacock wings like that.

"They are trying to protect you, just like I am. Now where are your parents?"

"At home. Over there." She pointed across the city.

"Ok, let's get you home then."

———

After getting Tulip home safely, Marinette had returned to her own house. She landed on her balcony and went inside to detransform. She stretched her arms and yawned.

"That was quite the akuma." She giggled to Tikki. Tikki however, looked deeply worried. Marinette's happy expression changed when she saw the look on her kwami's face. "What's wrong Tikki?"

"Chat Noir..." she trailed off.

"What about him!" Worry fillef her tone, and her heart slipped a beat. Was he hurt? Lost? Injured? What happened?!

"It's nothing. He should be fine." Tikki waved it off.

"No! Tell me what's happening to my kitty- I mean, Chat Noir!" She paced the room frantically.